No announcement yet.

6th May 2019 - An Apology to all RWI'ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTZ, and Cindy specifically, proactively reached out to me about watches coming up for sale. I didn't ask for it but she was intuitive to recognize it from a few emails I sent her.

* Venerably Irreproachable Panerai's

WTB -- Pam 063, 172, 192, 719, 42mm Mare Nostrum / Slytech

Panerai's For Sale: Mille Metri

Comment

Originally posted by ssouthall6 View Post
      +1 for Francis. Things are definitely back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thank you so much, mate! Really appreciate the vouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Martycus View Post
        MTZ, and Cindy specifically, proactively reached out to me about watches coming up for sale. I didn't ask for it but she was intuitive to recognize it from a few emails I sent her.
        Thank you, mate! I am really happy to hear that Cindy did that. She has been impressing me a lot since all of the bad stuff, the team is strong and we are getting better with every day.

Comment

For what it's worth, I have been dealing with Francis for the better part of 5 years. I have purchased hundreds of watches from him without incident, yes there are delays and slow downs, but that is the nature of the business we are all in. I too got wrapped up in the whole controversy that happened at MTZ. What I can tell you is the minute Francis got news of what was going on, he has tried to do his best to make things right and atone for his mistake. I still buy from him, and plan do so in the future without any hesitation. I sincerely hope the staff give MTZ a second chance, I am sure given a second chance he would make you all proud...

Visit my section only here on RWI just click below

Comment

Originally posted by marlin2284 View Post
            For what it's worth, I have been dealing with Francis for the better part of 5 years. I have purchased hundreds of watches from him without incident, yes there are delays and slow downs, but that is the nature of the business we are all in. I too got wrapped up in the whole controversy that happened at MTZ. What I can tell you is the minute Francis got news of what was going on, he has tried to do his best to make things right and atone for his mistake. I still buy from him, and plan do so in the future without any hesitation. I sincerely hope the staff give MTZ a second chance, I am sure given a second chance he would make you all proud...
            Thank you, mate. I am honestly very touched for this vouch, and I look forward to doing business with you for many years to come, my friend.

Comment

Same here, I can vouch for Francis, I've dealt with him since he was under WatchOutlet. Bought 2 watches recently from MTZ, the staff are very responsive, great QC and fast shipping. What's not to love? Hopefully he get's reinstated as a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by seedeetee View Post
                Same here, I can vouch for Francis, I've dealt with him since he was under WatchOutlet. Bought 2 watches recently from MTZ, the staff are very responsive, great QC and fast shipping. What's not to love? Hopefully he get's reinstated as a TD.
                Thank you mate, I really appreciate the vouch and your most recent review! Looking forward to many more good deals together!

Comment

Didn't happen, guys. Removed as TD from RWI.

Comment

Working...
                  X