Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6th May 2019 - An Apology to all RWI'ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    6th May 2019 - An Apology to all RWI'ers

    Hey Everyone,

    Francis here, the owner of MTZ.

    I want to personally apologize to anyone who has either contacted or purchased from MTZ and did not receive a good level of customer service. I have been away from MTZ for personal reasons for some time now, and I left the day to day running of MTZ to my staff. I felt that they would do a good job, as they have been in the industry for years now and know the ins-and-outs of their jobs very well. My flaw is not realizing that without someone running them, things can go very bad, very fast.

    I did not notice any warning signs as I was not putting my attention on MTZ, and any fault is on my shoulders. I am the owner, they are my staff, and it was a lack of my care and attention and investment of time in making sure that everything was on track that has ultimately led to MTZ being currently suspended from RWI. I am beyond embarrassed and ashamed, and deeply sorry for this.

    I am back now, full time, and going through things and handling all known issues as fast and as thoroughly as I can. If you have not been contacted by MTZ within the last 5 days over PM or email, and you have an issue of any sort, please either PM me here or email me at: [email protected] and I will handle your issue ASAP.

    I am hoping you can all give me another chance, and I hope that I can show you all, Admin, Mods, Staff, customers and RWI'ers in general that things are different now, and will get better and better.

    Please accept my sincerest apologies once again, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon and making things right.

    Francis

    #2
    I have bought from Francis before, so I know when he is at the helm service is very good! Sad to see a suspension, I hope everything gets resolved!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by DJ Woody View Post
      I have bought from Francis before, so I know when he is at the helm service is very good! Sad to see a suspension, I hope everything gets resolved!
      Thanks man, I really appreciate that!

      Comment


        #4
        That seems very sincere and credible, hopefully you will get your TD status reinstated soon once you’ve demonstrated and resolved all the outstanding issues


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Looking to buy - SuperOcean Heritage v2 blue on mesh bracelet

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Redislandmonkey View Post
          That seems very sincere and credible, hopefully you will get your TD status reinstated soon once you’ve demonstrated and resolved all the outstanding issues


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Thanks man, I hope so too! All known issues are either handled or being handled, with content customers that things are moving in the right direction, so I hope soon things can be OK.

          Comment


            #6
            I communicated several times with Francis, on a different forum, to ask questions about certain watches and he's always been obliging and forthcoming. I made a purchase via the MTZ email specials and receive the watch within two weeks. Surprisingly, the watch was shipped wrapped in bubble wrap and placed inside a padded envelope without protection of a box or more. Watch made the trip intact and it functioned.
            * Venerably Irreproachable Panerai's

            WTB -- Pam 063, 172, 192, 719, 42mm Mare Nostrum / Slytech


            Panerai's For Sale: Mille Metri

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Martycus View Post
              I communicated several times with Francis, on a different forum, to ask questions about certain watches and he's always been obliging and forthcoming. I made a purchase via the MTZ email specials and receive the watch within two weeks. Surprisingly, the watch was shipped wrapped in bubble wrap and placed inside a padded envelope without protection of a box or more. Watch made the trip intact and it functioned.
              Thank you mate, I appreciate the vouch!

              Comment


                #8
                I just ordered a couple of watches from MTZ and received them with no major problems. I had to reject one of the watches but they were quick to get the correct one and to ship both.

                Not sure what issues others have been having, but I just want to extend a personal vote of confidence in Francis - he has always been consistently solid as a TD in the past!

                Comment


                  #9
                  I second that. Received my watch today and everything went smooth. I have been buying watches from Francis since long before he started MTZ and he has never let me down.

                  Here it is BTW:



                  Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by PeteB View Post
                    I just ordered a couple of watches from MTZ and received them with no major problems. I had to reject one of the watches but they were quick to get the correct one and to ship both.

                    Not sure what issues others have been having, but I just want to extend a personal vote of confidence in Francis - he has always been consistently solid as a TD in the past!
                    Thank you for the vouch and for your support buddy, I really appreciate it!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by kryckan13 View Post
                      I second that. Received my watch today and everything went smooth. I have been buying watches from Francis since long before he started MTZ and he has never let me down.

                      Here it is BTW:



                      Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                      Thank you mate, I really appreciate your continued support and your vouch! ^_^

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Well, without documenting my whole MTZ-order journey, I can absolutely confirm that Francis has taken the reins back. Since this thread started, communication (both response-time and proactive updates from MTZ re order status) has made a NOTABLE improvement from where things were the last few months. Keep up the good work, Francis!
                        "Thats how you get ants..."

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by preppyr6 View Post
                          Well, without documenting my whole MTZ-order journey, I can absolutely confirm that Francis has taken the reins back. Since this thread started, communication (both response-time and proactive updates from MTZ re order status) has made a NOTABLE improvement from where things were the last few months. Keep up the good work, Francis!
                          Glad to hear that! I will give MTZ another shot when I gonna order my next rep for sure.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by preppyr6 View Post
                            Well, without documenting my whole MTZ-order journey, I can absolutely confirm that Francis has taken the reins back. Since this thread started, communication (both response-time and proactive updates from MTZ re order status) has made a NOTABLE improvement from where things were the last few months. Keep up the good work, Francis!
                            Thank you mate, I REALLY appreciate that! Will continue to work harder and faster to give you and everyone else the very best of the best!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Cheeps View Post

                              Glad to hear that! I will give MTZ another shot when I gonna order my next rep for sure.
                              Thank you mate, I look forward to hearing from you at some point soon!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X