X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.TimeZone Frequently Asked Questions

Q : Who are we?

A : Mr. TimeZone may be a new player in the replica watch dealership business, but our team and partners are hardly new. We are composed of people who have been in the industry for years, have worked with some of the more well-known replica watch dealers and are keen observers and students of the industry since it was established, as well as long time participants in the various rep watch communities.

Q : What makes us different from all the dealers out there?

A : We are very confident that once you try Mr. TimeZone, you will be hard pressed to compare us with any other. However, we would like to mention these features:

Buy watches at wholesale and retail prices within the same order.
    Limited warranty (on retail watches) for 1 year.
    Spare parts purchases (depending on availability), whether or not you purchased the watch from us and it does not even have to be combined with any other purchase.

It is our mission to be the best in the business. With your help, we know that we will succeed in this mission together.

Q : Do you offer wholesale pricing?

A : Yes, we offer wholesale pricing (along with the usual terms and conditions associated with it). In fact you can purchase two (or more) watches, at retail price and the same watch at wholesale pricing and combine them in the same order and checkout. No separate transactions to make it easier for you. Just keep in mind the restrictions regarding wholesale watches (no warranty and no replacement/refund for customs seizure). Discount codes unfortunately do not apply for wholesale priced watches, prices being as low as they are. Also, all spare parts are treated as wholesale purchases, the maker does not offer any warranty on them.

Q : What payment options are available?

A : We currently accept payments through PayPal (to be vetted beforehand) Western Union, Bitcoin, Moneygram, Xoom and RIA, with more methods soon to follow!

Q : Do you offer triangle shipping?

A : Yes, we offer triangle shipping to any destination that requires it, for $65. The package will first be shipped to the UK, thereafter sent to the customer.

Q : Do you cover lost or seized packages?

A : Yes, for retail watches, we will cover them and either re-ship/re-fund to the customer, at our discretion. However, official and documentary proof must be presented in order for us to proceed with the process.

That’s all for now, for more inquiries please visit our FAQ (http://mrtimezone01.store/faq/) page. We look forward to receiving your orders soon!

Hi,

interested to look at your store, but your site appears to be down?

Thanks,
    Marios

Comment

Originally posted by mariosd View Post
      Hi,

interested to look at your store, but your site appears to be down?

Thanks,
      Marios
      Unfortunately, our site seems to have been shut down by the usual legal stuff. But we're moving to another website soon. I will post the new URL once it's up. Thanks!

Comment

Hi TZ.

Your site is really slick. I had a few questions if you don't mind answering:

1) For some reason the QC pic example in your FAQ page isn't showing up on my comp. Can you post a few examples of what your QC process looks like? Apologies if this is a dumb question, I'm new to the rep world.

2) What hours of the day (Eastern Standard Time) are most convenient for you re email contact and responses?

3) Got a favorite rep?

Comment

Originally posted by pfrist View Post
          Hi TZ.

Your site is really slick. I had a few questions if you don't mind answering:

1) For some reason the QC pic example in your FAQ page isn't showing up on my comp. Can you post a few examples of what your QC process looks like? Apologies if this is a dumb question, I'm new to the rep world.

2) What hours of the day (Eastern Standard Time) are most convenient for you re email contact and responses?

3) Got a favorite rep?
          1) Sure thing. Here is the album of the images we posted on the website (we're getting them restored as of the moment)
          https://imgur.com/a/UoxstSd

2) Just send the emails as soon as you can. Some answers can be provided right away, some would need for the markets to be open in order to ask the factories so that would be China Standard Time (CST) or UTC+8. But again, don't place unnecessary limits on yourself. Just send inquiries when you have one.

3) As a dealer, my favorite rep is the rep that sells. But seriously though, I don't have any one absolute favorite rep. My tastes vary as time goes by so I tend to swap out my watches. Most of the main brands, I've had one or two watches and they were great at the time. But the variety and much more important, quality have gone up ever since I started in this hobby/business. There has never been a good a time as any to collect reps. So start reading and start collecting.

Comment

Hi again,

any news on your page? Is it up and running under a different URL? The original one still doesn't seem to work for me!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mariosd View Post
              Hi again,

any news on your page? Is it up and running under a different URL? The original one still doesn't seem to work for me!

Thanks!
              I posted the thread last Friday. We have a new website.

http://mrtimezone02.store/

Comment

Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post

I posted the thread last Friday. We have a new website.

http://mrtimezone02.store/
                Do you have an email we can contact you on or do you prefer PM?

Do you offer a discount for payment via WU?
                My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Originally posted by Nivka View Post

Do you have an email we can contact you on or do you prefer PM?

Do you offer a discount for payment via WU?
                  You can send me a PM or an email to [email protected]. We offer discounts for cash payment methods (Moneygram, Ria, Xoom, Western Union and Bank Transfer) for retail priced watches (wholesale prices cannot avail of the discount). Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X