This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harleyquinn View Post
    This is good to read. I think I may step out of my comfort "newbie zone" and try the WU payment method.
    I use the WU app on my phone. Works well. I haven’t had to stand in line at the local WU store for years.

Sent from the iPhone because I am not at my desk
    Last edited by tkingjr; 12-11-18, 23:19.

Comment

WU has only called me once. You just tell WU the person you are sending money is a friend and you are helping them. Also you have met them in person.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post
        Hey Everyone,

Just a quick post to say that we accept PayPal, and to make it publicly known the criteria for PayPal. Now all of you know that PP can be quite tricky and us TDs have had a colorful history with them, and the payment method being used abused by scammers, charge-backers, Noobs who don't understand the game, etc., etc.

Because of this we have some rules for qualifying for PayPal:

1. If you are a VIP member: 100+ post count, 1+ years on the forum, in good standing with the forum

2. If non-VIP member: 300+ post count, 1+ years on the forum, in good standing with the forum

3. Any wholesale watches in your order will have an extra charge of 4% (to combat the PP fees) due to extremely low profit margins on wholesale priced watches

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jan

Mr. TimeZone
        Not to bring back a dead post but would it matter if friends and family was used? You can’t charge that back. If I am nieve and missing something my apologies. I just have a hard time getting my cards to work for these kinds of purchases and have made my account recently after leaving Reddit’s forum for reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unusuallylargeballs View Post

Not to bring back a dead post but would it matter if friends and family was used? You can’t charge that back. If I am nieve and missing something my apologies. I just have a hard time getting my cards to work for these kinds of purchases and have made my account recently after leaving Reddit’s forum for reps.

Hello! Well it is certainly not a dead post only something that would not be replied to as the terms are clear. Unfortunately F&F payments do not matter in this case as we absolutely must stick to the requirements. We tried to loosen the requirements before for a customer who had already purchased a few watches already but it was sadly a failed experiment in trust and our account was frozen. So now we must stick to the requirements. We have the largest range of payment options among any TD here. We accept payments through MoneyGram, Western Union, Xoom, iRemit, World, iRemit, Ria, Tempo, Sendah, XpressMoney, BitCoin and Bank Transfer. Thanks!

Comment

How about good standing with other TDs. For example proof of buying watches from other TDS as proof of good buyer. Instead of just having 300 posts or more. Says a man of few words but trustworthy with payments.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post

Hello! Well it is certainly not a dead post only something that would not be replied to as the terms are clear. Unfortunately F&F payments do not matter in this case as we absolutely must stick to the requirements. We tried to loosen the requirements before for a customer who had already purchased a few watches already but it was sadly a failed experiment in trust and our account was frozen. So now we must stick to the requirements. We have the largest range of payment options among any TD here. We accept payments through MoneyGram, Western Union, Xoom, iRemit, World, iRemit, Ria, Tempo, Sendah, XpressMoney, BitCoin and Bank Transfer. Thanks!
              Yeah that is more of what I meant, you explained it throughly. I really appreciate the reply though. I will just have to build my rep up on here for a while. I am in it for the long haul!

Comment

Originally posted by shamanblues999 View Post
                How about good standing with other TDs. For example proof of buying watches from other TDS as proof of good buyer. Instead of just having 300 posts or more. Says a man of few words but trustworthy with payments.

It's a unique idea but the main flaw is that the data is unverifiable. No dealer would verify customer info with another dealer. That is just not done.

Comment

Working...
                X