X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrTimeZone
    started a topic Spare Parts Ordering

Spare Parts Ordering

As stated in our FAQ, Mr, TimeZone is offering a unique service where you can inquire regarding spare parts for your watch (provided that they are available of course). To improve the speed of the response, please provide the following information at a minimum:
    1. Full description of the spare part you are looking for - the more descriptive, the faster our supplier can clarify with the factory.
    2. Link to the watch where the spare part is going to be used. It does not need to be a MTZ web link, it just needs to be for the specific watch. As you know some watches are produced by more than one factory, and sometimes there is more than one version from the same factory (with incompatible parts). Like #1 , the more information we give to the factory, the faster we can get an answer for you.
    3. Picture of the spare part. If it's in an assembled watch, please highlight the spare part desired.

Thank you. We look forward to talking with you.

Jan

Mr. TimeZone

• MrTimeZone
    replied
    thefever - I am somewhat restricting spare parts, as they are very hard to get and have gotten me into trouble with upset customers waiting a long time. I don't know when you were told me can't do spare parts, send me a PM with what you need and we can discuss it.

Leave a comment:

• thefever
    replied
    A bit misleading since I emailed and was told that you can’t source spare parts unless the watch was bought from you.

Leave a comment:

• federik91
    replied
    Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post
    Replied
    Replied to your PM, please check

Sent from the RWI App

Leave a comment:

• androme
    replied
    Email about to be sent

Leave a comment:

• MrTimeZone
    replied
    Originally posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    Hi Francis, when you have time, kindly check your email and your PM. Just following up on my order. TIA!
    I got it. I am checking with the factory. I will get back to you. Parts purchases do not follow the typical timeframe like watches.

Leave a comment:

• thinwhiteduke
    replied
    Hi Francis, when you have time, kindly check your email and your PM. Just following up on my order. TIA!

Leave a comment:

• MrTimeZone
    replied
    Originally posted by ashu2289 View Post
    MrTimeZone PMed you mate. Please check
    Will do.

Leave a comment:

• ashu2289
    replied
    MrTimeZone PMed you mate. Please check

Leave a comment:

• thinwhiteduke
    replied
    Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post

PM replied. Thanks!
    Replied to your PM. Kindly check when you have the time.

Leave a comment:

• MrTimeZone
    replied
    Originally posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    MrTimeZone , I sent you a PM earlier. Pls let me know if you got it. Thanks in advance!
    PM replied. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• thinwhiteduke
    replied
    MrTimeZone , I sent you a PM earlier. Pls let me know if you got it. Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X