• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First replicas purchase ever from Jtime

RepConnoisseur

Looking Around
14/6/21
Hi guys, unfortunately I just joined the game after the raids took place and NOOB and VSF closed. However, after spending sometime here in the forum I decided to try GMF.

I received my first reps from Jtime ( 1 SS DD 40 mm, 1 RG DD 40 mm, 1 SS 41 DJ). All are GMF

My experience overall is great, I really appreciate Li & Lana on their great communication skills and support, specifically Li with his prompt response.

I paid on may 29th and received the watches on June 20th. I am not sure if this is the normal or if it is due to the raids. or the fact that I paid via bank transfer and it took sometime to confirm the payment.

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Hi guys, unfortunately I just joined the game after the raids took place and NOOB and VSF closed. However, after spending sometime here in the forum I decided to try GMF.

I received my first reps from Jtime ( 1 SS DD 40 mm, 1 RG DD 40 mm, 1 SS 41 DJ). All are GMF

My experience overall is great, I really appreciate Li & Lana on their great communication skills and support, specifically Li with his prompt response.

I paid on may 29th and received the watches on June 20th. I am not sure if this is the normal or if it is due to the raids. or the fact that I paid via bank transfer and it took sometime to confirm the payment.

Nice, whats your opinion on the rose gold ? Is the plating nice and thick ?

RepConnoisseur

Looking Around
14/6/21
I love the rose gold, but the plating is not thick at all. While removing 2 links from the bracelet to fit it to my wrist, I found that the plating of the inner side of the links was peeled a bit. I am not sure if it came like that or if it was due to the process of removing the links. Either way it is not a good sign.