• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excited about first buy from Jtime: ZF Submariner 116610LV

mrteko

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/4/21
Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for the info in the forum.

I have placed my first order from Li at Jtime. Ordering a ZF Sub 116610LV hulk w/ VR3135 movement.

I will update you know when the QC arrives.

Thanks

mrteko

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/4/21
Waiting for the QC, Li told me it will take 5-10 business days for QC to be ready.

mrteko

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/4/21
Thanks mate.

I have received the QC faster than I expected and they look FINE :)

One thing though, the etched Rolex logo on the glass is a way noticably off to the left. I have told Lana IF there is any alternative of the same watch, I will have a look at it. Otherwise ship it.

Let me know if this should be a pass, does not bother me much to be honest, but regardless, there should be a quality standard to everything. Let me know if this is unacceptable in this world. Attached are the QC pictures.

Best.

https://imgur.com/a/HDS0mS2

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks mate.

I have received the QC faster than I expected and they look FINE :)

One thing though, the etched Rolex logo on the glass is a way noticably off to the left. I have told Lana IF there is any alternative of the same watch, I will have a look at it. Otherwise ship it.

Let me know if this should be a pass, does not bother me much to be honest, but regardless, there should be a quality standard to everything. Let me know if this is unacceptable in this world. Attached are the QC pictures.

Best.

https://imgur.com/a/HDS0mS2

Happy days, looks very slick.

The next part, the waiting (and tracking anxiously online), is, imho, the hardest part.

Probably not what you want to hear, but the only opinion that counts is yours.You're the one who'll have to look at it :)

To me, it looks fine, to 10 other members, could be an issue, to another 10 could be fine, but mine, and their, opinions don't really matter at the end of the day, as it's going on your wrist, and it's your money you're spending.

If it bothers you, and is a noticeable flaw, you've asked for an alternative, nada else you can do really :)

Best of luck and look forward to the wristshots.

Ps you've a Multi-Account designation under your name?
Not sure why, but maybe an idea to touch base with Admin to clarify/rectify.

https://www.rwihelp.com/

mrteko

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/4/21
Thank you P..DR..D

Much appreciate the response.

In fact, Lana immediately offered me to ask for a new watch from the factory and then decide. She was very kind and flexible offering this.

Now everything is approved, wait for the wristshots :)

Thanks Lana

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you P..DR..D

Much appreciate the response.

In fact, Lana immediately offered me to ask for a new watch from the factory and then decide. She was very kind and flexible offering this.

Now everything is approved, wait for the wristshots :)

Thanks Lana

Happy days.

Congrats on your purchase :thumbsup: