• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Li from Jtime - ZF 116610LV

skeptiballs

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Reached out to Li over email and responded same day with availability.
Answered all questions quickly and laid out the process going forward well.

I paid in bitcoin and once payment was received, was told that QC photos would follow from one of his colleagues between 5 - 10 May (after National Labor's Holiday).

Very happy with his professionalism and responsiveness so far.

skeptiballs

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Received QC pictures from Lana at JTime today (ahead of schedule). If anyone wants to see the QC photos for reference, I'm happy to share or post.
No glaring defects that I could pick up, although image resolution could have been a bit better.
I have accepted QC and asked to proceed.

So far, so good!

skeptiballs

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Lana mailed today to inform me the watch has been shipped with a photo showing packaging. Updated tracking number to be provided in due course.

jacquy

26/9/18
Lana informed me on April 27th that my order had been dispatched. On May 7th I received the package in the EU. What more can I say.Nice job.

Reactions: RandyBoBandy

milo72

Horology Curious
20/4/21
hello, can you order then?
Did you receive it ?
do you recommend it? I was looking for a good sub
which factory did you get it from? and what movement?

skeptiballs

Horology Curious
25/4/21
I've received my tracking number and watch is on the way. I'll drop some photos when it arrives.
I'd definitely reach out to Li over email, he'll be able to let you know what is available.
I was able to order mine from zf with Asian Super Clone 3135 Automatic Movement

CCL088

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/21
Hi everyone, I purchased from Li and Lana's website. Got QC pics a couple days later and expecting a tracking number soon. All good.

skeptiballs

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Watch delivered on 17/05. Absolutely great product. Very happy with the end to end process and will definitely recommend Li and Lana from Jtime.

CCL088

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/21
Received watch today 5/27/2021, exactly 14 days after tracking number given. Looks fantastic. Total process flawless. Looking at website for next purchase. Thanks Li and Lana!