• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from JTime: VSF Submariner 3135 and box set

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Hi all,
So after a couple of weeks of reading forum after form and about a week of messaging LI via WhatsApp, I have pulled the trigger and ordered the VSF Submariner 3135 and box set to go with it.
I hope it all goes smoothly and I will be updating you guys on my experience until I have my purchase in hand.

3/1/21 Payment sent via TransferWise

Money has been sent so no turning back now ????????

Wanting on QC pictures from Lana.

Reactions: Amtib507

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Congrats, tell Jennifer we say ????????!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Got my QC pictures today...
Is it me or it the 2 on the 27 date wheel slightly wonky?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Thin and nice DW, easy gl bro!

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Thanks for that. I’m so fussy lol
It looks like the 2 is spun slightly clock wise.

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
So I think I’m going to GL this watch. The only other thing bugging me is the position of the crown in the locked position but I guess it’s just the luck of the draw. Wish it was pointing towards the watch face like some other VSF Subs I’ve seen but oh well...

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
You won't be able to truly enjoy this hobby if you focus on those fine little details.

It looks fine mate. enjoy it. no rep is 100% identical to gen.

Reactions: jtimewatch

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Quick update...

3/1/21 payment sent via TransferWise
11/1/21 QC picture received
11/1/21 GL email sent to Lana

Just waiting on confirmation of posting and the tracking numbers to be sent.

So far so good. I’ve never checked my emails as often as I do now lol

zyu4rwi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/15
So I think I’m going to GL this watch. The only other thing bugging me is the position of the crown in the locked position but I guess it’s just the luck of the draw. Wish it was pointing towards the watch face like some other VSF Subs I’ve seen but oh well...

The position of the crown in the locked position will not always in upright position... even not the Gen Rolex I have. (my friend's gen also not in upright position)

I just ordered an VSF Submariner 41mm 126610 LN from him on 15-Jan-2021. I also a bit nerves as I was trying to avoid Date Version Sub for years, but based on the review this VSF Submariner 41mm 126610 LN DW is perfect.

P.S: My Gen is Date Version, My Rep is non-Date version, sometime just miss the date when wearing Rep. Hope this VSF Sub & Jtime QC dont fail my little confident on DW.

Do update us when you receive the real deal.;)

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Quick update...

3/1/21 payment sent via TransferWise
11/1/21 QC picture received
11/1/21 GL email sent to Lana
12/1/21 GL confirmed and shipping to be arranged
15/1/21 Shipping confirm with tracking numbers given

So far, it’s all going good and as expected. I can’t wait to have the watch and box set in hand. Hopefully it’s not too long now. The quicker the better lol.

I hope that the next post I put up will be of me saying that I have my purchase in hand, all is good and some sexy pictures too showing it off.

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Box and watch sent separately? What was the shipping price on each?

Yes, Li said it had to be that way. If you talk to him directly then he will explain to you and give you a price. I was kinda funny about it at first but it makes sense. Better to speak to him instead of me saying something and I’m wrong.

Reactions: Kawa250125

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
No, I completely understand. I've bought from Li, and had a box sent separately awhile after my purchase. I've never bought them together.