• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Jtime GMT

Danioz

Horology Curious
15/12/20
How do the QC pics look guys?
Zyt923.jpg

Zytnns.jpg

Zyt6uY.jpg

ZytrjD.jpg

ZyttIk.jpg

ZytBdo.jpg

ZytQxJ.jpg

ZytpWP.jpg

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Aside from your multiple posts and that nasty gash on the sloppy SEL’s, I’d RL it. That’s my opinion you do what makes you happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jk130

Known Member
Certified
29/11/20
What the hell you talking about? Talk english

arturcreo

Horology Curious
12/8/19
Dublin
My order from Jtime once got stopped by Chinese customes , then I' ve been told that it is send again, since 19th of December lost somewhere in Hong Kong no further update on shipping, tracking stuck in hong kong. Li AND Lana don't answer or reply anymore nearly 800 Usd / 2 watches gone. Ordered over 8 weeks ago!

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Oh dear... you not filling me with much hope after reading that. I’ve just ordered a sub and box set on 3/1/21. Still waiting in QC pictures but Li told me 5-7 business day so still a few days of waiting

domiffm

the buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Don’t worry guys. Li will take the best care possible. One of the most trustful persons I have ever dealt with. Just be patient.

Last edited:

Mrlopes

Horology Curious
3/1/21
UK
Good to hear that ????
I’ve never check my emails so much as I am checking now lol

Wolex

7/2/20
Have to say I've also had a very good experience with Li and Jtime. Hope you are able to sort it out shortly. Just be patience and just ask nicely. Sometimes vendor is just waiting to see if shipping will go through but if not, then TD will generally help.

Let us know how you go!

Wolex

7/2/20
Your watch looks very good buddy! CHS and nicely done. Which factory is this one?

Danioz

Horology Curious
15/12/20
Unfortunately, the watch has stopped working. Such a shame, I loved it.