• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer from Jtime. a real time review.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
October 9th 2020, I decided on a ZZF V3 Date Sub and placed the order under "standard pay". I then got an email that offered some direction on how to pay via several services. Credit cards and paypal was not offered to me. I didn't understand the transfer services and I was busy so I did nothing. Several days later, Oct 14, I looked into one of the services, transferwise, and it seemed to be the way to go. I emailed Li to get more information in paying via Transferwise.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
sigh.. all this transfer thing is giving me a headache, I think im just gonna go with a credit card accepting TD...

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Today is November 25th, and I decided I really should buy SOMETHING from Jtime. I dont know what it is, but now that I got a hang of transferwise and oh boy it was scary when it asked me to enter my banking username and password, I was so hesitant! but I did it and then afterwards changed the password SO FAST! LOL.. now... transferwise dont ask me for password anymore.. whew.. now.. time to browse J time and pick up something interesting! :)