• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep for me, order Placet on JTime. Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZZF 904L SS VR3135 V3

Evberkel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Had Contact with Li via Whatsapp, he is great help. Kind guy to and responds very quickly. Since this is my first buy he helped me with the choices a had to make en guide me trough the process of ordering. At first a wanted a ARF GMT-2, but Li advised me to switched to a ZZF sub, number 2 on my wishlist. Not knowing that there is a ZZF V3 coming Li brought that under my attention. V3 has an updated bracelet.

Be aware guys and girls; I almost fell for the jtime scam site! Jtime.cc is the site you need.

First contact with Li 11 September.
Orderdate 15 September (Triangular shipping to the Netherlands)
Payment trough transferwise 15 September (went very smooth, again with Li’s help)

So now i have the wait!

Overall the contact and help form Li is great so far. Keep you posted.

Kind regards Edwin.

Last edited:

Evberkel

24/8/20
V3 is going to be released the 25th this month, so I actually don’t know how fast Li gets them.

Evberkel

24/8/20
First contact with Li 11 September.
15 September Orderdate
15 September Payment
30 september QC pictures received

Bonguy

Horology Curious
23/7/20
What is the update on the bracelet? Is that the only difference with the V2 ZZF Submariner?

Evberkel

24/8/20
Update
first one rejected
09 oktober; QC second watch
10 oktober approved this one.
11 oktober shipped
21 oktober (today) I received the watch! :)

super fast delivery! Great service, the watch looks more then perfect to me! First rep ever but I can’t tell the difference. Wauw! Tnx Li and Lana!

Reactions: jtimewatch

Evberkel

24/8/20
Tnx mate, it looks very good in the real. Can’t detect any faults at all.