• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My second purchase with Li - Submariner 116610LV Green Ceramic ZF VR3135

tanq811

Horology Curious
2/12/19
Hi Guys,

I was so happy with Jtime service for the first purchase PP Complications 5205R RG GRF, so I come back with Li for another purchase - the latest Submariner Hulk from ZF, which was just released on 14th of Sep.

This watch attracts my attention so much, that’s all the reason I made the purchase quickly with Li on 15th of Sep.

I will update with you for what coming next.

So exciting ....

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Sure Li can get it?(pt and intime prio) How long for qc? Good choice and will follow.

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Please post some pics when you get the QC. GREAT CHOICE BY THE WAY

Great choice if you’ve got cash to burn and can live with all the flaws of the zf, there’s a great thread on the zf release and unfortunately it’s a very overpriced disappointment when compared with other options available

Reactions: masterpiece777

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Great choice if you’ve got cash to burn and can live with all the flaws of the zf, there’s a great thread on the zf release and unfortunately it’s a very overpriced disappointment when compared with other options available

Shame on you for spreading lies and making someone feel insecure about their purchase,

Do not listen to LEVI2019. hE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND IS A NEW MEMBER

tanq811

Horology Curious
2/12/19
Sure Li can get it?(pt and intime prio) How long for qc? Good choice and will follow.

I’m sure he can, as I purchased from him 5205R just few days after it was released, he even did not have it yet on his website, but he did send me real quick after QC approved ????

tanq811

Horology Curious
2/12/19

Look bro, you tell me what factories have made the ‘perfect rep’? In my opinion, I’m happy and impressed my this model, hence i made the purchase. Once i decided sth, I won’t regret. Btw, I also respect your own opinion, but everyone has different point of views tho.

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Look bro, you tell me what factories have made the ‘perfect rep’? In my opinion, I’m happy and impressed my this model, hence i made the purchase. Once i decided sth, I won’t regret. Btw, I also respect your own opinion, but everyone has different point of views tho.

The perfect rep doesn’t exist for a start and it’s a well known fact that the zzf v2s is currently the best out he box hulk as it’s stands now and yes everyone has their own views and opinions and I’ve given mine which seems to be shared by most of the experts on this forum. The zf hulk was so highly anticipated but unfortunately it’s a disappointment that’s stupidly overpriced given it’s competitors.

Last edited:

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
The perfect rep doesn’t exist for a start and it’s a well known fact that the zzf v2s is currently the best out he box hulk as it’s stands now and yes everyone has their own views and opinions and I’ve given mine which seems to be shared by most of the experts on this forum. The zf hulk was so highly anticipated but unfortunately it’s a disappointment that’s stupidly overpriced given it’s competitors.

YOU DONT HAVE IT SO YOU CANNNOT SAY ITS A DISSAPOINTMENT

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Shame on you for spreading lies and making someone feel insecure about their purchase,

Do not listen to LEVI2019. hE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND IS A NEW MEMBER

LOL hes a new member ?

you have been here a month longer and that makes you vet i suppose ?

tanq811

Horology Curious
2/12/19

Please tell me any thread which suppose to tell this version as a disappointment. As long as i just know one thread belonging to Kobe24, which introduces about this version. However, no one has that watch yet, so no one can analyze about this watch probably. As i know, it’s just released almost a week ago

tanq811

Horology Curious
2/12/19
when are you getting the qc pics

Li said 5-10 days after payment made, which I believe sometimes during next week.

Bro, i think both of us are so curious about this sub, i still haven’t seen any thread so far to compare this zf v1 with other factories.