• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with JTime - PAM11

prataz

Horology Curious
7/4/16
Finally decided to buy my first Rep watch and after reading reviews here, decided to go with Jtime.

Hopefully the watch will turn out great!

DefNotT

Horology Curious
5/5/20
About to do the same! Curious what turnaround times are looking like with the current landscape...

prataz

Horology Curious
7/4/16
Paid on 9 Aug
QC pic on 12 Aug
Ok QC on 12 Aug
Sent out on 17 Aug
gotten it on 22 Aug

Great feel and vibe from this watch.

Thanx to Li and Lana!

prataz

Horology Curious
7/4/16
After getting the watch and visiting some friends, they all compliment it for my new purchase without knowing it's a replica except for a friend who used to work for Swatch Group. He advise that I change the strap as the strap provided by Noob isn't similar to the real one.

After a strap change, the watch looks really classy and nice. So for folks buying the Pam 111, do change the strap. =)

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
After getting the watch and visiting some friends, they all compliment it for my new purchase without knowing it's a replica except for a friend who used to work for Swatch Group. He advise that I change the strap as the strap provided by Noob isn't similar to the real one.

After a strap change, the watch looks really classy and nice. So for folks buying the Pam 111, do change the strap. =)

What j time web page?

Sent from the RWI App

DefNotT

Horology Curious
5/5/20
Wow, that was quick! Congrats on the new purchase, love the watch you picked out. Cheers mate!