• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Sky Dweller from Li

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
I have purchased a few watches from Li and really appreciate his communication via WhatsApp and ease of payment - hence why I asked if he could get the noob sky dweller (blue) and surprise surprise of course he can. I will post pics here and give a timetable for those interested in purchasing this watch.

7/25 - payment received/order confirmed
7/31 - reached out to Li and was informed noob is out of stock, awaiting re stock and QC pics.

Stay tuned for more updates.

jcast45

Horology Curious
18/9/17
7/31 - reached out to Li and was informed noob is out of stock, awaiting re stock and QC pics.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Did he give an indication on timing? I also ordered and am awaiting word but so far have only been told they dont have it in stock and will let me know.

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
Did he give an indication on timing? I also ordered and am awaiting word but so far have only been told they dont have it in stock and will let me know.

I’m being told stock is coming available this week..we shall see, I forgot I made this post haha..probably looking at 3-4 more weeks until it’s in my hands