• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Jtime - Sub no date V2s

Ysl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
Hi guys,

Just starting a new thread as I have just put throught N order and paid for the new no date SUB V2s from Jtime.

so far, Li has been fantastic in communication. I did check with Li before putting in an order and make payment to see if the new SUB is in stock and he confirmed.

Cant wait for QC and shipping.
​​​
thanks Li.

Ysl

28/9/18
Li has transferred me to service department now. Lana will be in touch for QC soon. I cant wait.

Ysl

28/9/18
No mate. Just sitting on fire waiting for QC at the moment. Li said it would take 3 to 10 days which seems to be long given the available status but I accept it what it is. Hoping for perfect first try and get it shipped straight away.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
You will need to manage your expectation on timing bud. They have a lot of orders to photograph and send to buyers for qc and also shipping times are all over the place. My last order from Li took 8 days to UK but the previous order took 7 weeks!! Li and his team are very good so don’t worry if it takes a little longer.

Last edited:

Avee8tor

Renowned Member
1/11/13
Ontario Canada.
I placed my first order for the same watch on Sunday. Got my QC on Monday and have the green light. Waiting for tracking now.

Ysl

28/9/18
botsyboy Thanks Thanks for the reminder mate. I have heard good things about Li so I am fully confident he will deliver. Never help with the wait when ordering a new watch haha

Avee8tor lucky man. Now the wait game begins. Covid doesnt help at all. Did you get Li to ship by DHL? I heard they are using a different provider now during covid.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I’m the same as I ordered a zzf v2s yesterday and never like waiting. Dhl are a bit of a nightmare at the moment. Li used 4PX for my last 2 and it was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ysl

28/9/18
Please keep us update when you receive ur watch mate. Congrats!!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Nice , which movement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
V2s no date only has Vr3130 at present. Possibly they have a 2836 version as trusty seems to be promoting a date eta version of the V2s but no seen or heard about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk