• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Jtime - Sub no date V2s

Ysl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
I contacted him via email on his website and wechat from website as well so no chance it's a scam. All well until QC provided and then no payment received until now.

PastyMan

3/8/20
CONUS
I contacted him via email on his website and wechat from website as well so no chance it's a scam. All well until QC provided and then no payment received until now.

I have a couple of watches on order with him. He has been great at communicating from word go. Seems off you haven’t had good coms from him. There is a very smart scammer who has a similar dummy site setup (jtimestore.com). I would suggest you check what email you are talking to him on. The correct contact information (copied from his forum post on this site) is,

Please visit our website store by clicking the link below if you are looking for more info:
jtime.cc

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries, you can choose the ways below:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬ (prior way to contact)
WeChat: jtimewatch
Please Note that kindly tell us your RWI username while you use these ways to contact us.

J3DD

28/7/20
MB, Canada
Just contacted him earlier as well. Responded within 12 hours. Granted the timezone. Hopefully you didn't order from that scam website. GL.

Ysl

28/9/18
Quick update regarding my purchase.

Li finally received my payment after a long delay. It was not his fault but his bank. This was my worry about this purchase and it was proof to be correct.
​​​​
Li shipped the watch straight away and it took around 2 weeks to arrive which was better than I expected. Opening the package was exciting and the watch was absolutely beautiful.

We are in lockdown so I cannot go anywhere to wear the watch. I put it in the winder and it has been keeping perfect time. It gains under 60s in 2 weeks so I say it is as good as it gets.

I just want to say Li runs a very good shop, trust worthy and his communication has been good. He gets back to me quite quickly most of the time. I WOULDNT hesitate to buy from Li again IF he has visa/mastercard payment facility. I hope he will soon.