• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Jtime - Sub no date V2s

Ysl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
I havent even heard from them after sending a few emails asking what courier that they are using. Covid sux bad. We are in stage 4 lock down here in Melbourne. U need a permit to go out except for getting necessities and only once a day for an hour.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Mine shipped Monday with 4px from Li and still not showing but pretty normal at the moment. It will arrive when it does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peasant123

Horology Curious
10/2/20
I havent even heard from them after sending a few emails asking what courier that they are using. Covid sux bad. We are in stage 4 lock down here in Melbourne. U need a permit to go out except for getting necessities and only once a day for an hour.

Have you heard back from them?

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Mine showed picked up on tracking today so fingers crossed it moves through the system quickly.

Ysl

28/9/18
I havent heard a beep from Li and his team since Sunday.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Mine stated handed to airline at Hkg yesterday and tracking says it has left origin airport to destination country so fingers crossed if it really has. Not dhl though, it’s 4PX.

Maherb

13/11/19
I’ve ordered from Li over 2 months ago
Zzf v2 VR 3135
And i just got the QC pics today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ysl

28/9/18
New update. Still waiting for the order to be shipped. Apparently Li hasnt received the fun transfer. I have checked with my bank and confirmed it has been transferred with all account details are correct. It's been 2 weeks. Just waiting for Li to respond. Hopefully he will confirm soon.

Ysl

28/9/18
Multiple attempts to contact Li and has been advised she has still not received the fund I transferred.

Spoke to my bank, confirmed the account detail is correct according to what Li provided and the fund has been transferred. Very weird.

Ysl

28/9/18
Has anyone experienced the same issue with Li?

waxdec

17/11/19
Has anyone experienced the same issue with Li?

Just making sure but which site or wechat/whatsapp id are you contacting him through?

There's a scmer who's impersonating him.