Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First order from Jtime - Sub no date V2s

Hi guys,

Just starting a new thread as I have just put throught N order and paid for the new no date SUB V2s from Jtime.

so far, Li has been fantastic in communication. I did check with Li before putting in an order and make payment to see if the new SUB is in stock and he confirmed.

Cant wait for QC and shipping.
    ​​​
    thanks Li.

Li has transferred me to service department now. Lana will be in touch for QC soon. I cant wait.

Comment

Any more updates, the suspense is killing me.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

No mate. Just sitting on fire waiting for QC at the moment. Li said it would take 3 to 10 days which seems to be long given the available status but I accept it what it is. Hoping for perfect first try and get it shipped straight away.

Comment

You will need to manage your expectation on timing bud. They have a lot of orders to photograph and send to buyers for qc and also shipping times are all over the place. My last order from Li took 8 days to UK but the previous order took 7 weeks!! Li and his team are very good so don’t worry if it takes a little longer.
          Last edited by botsyboy; 29-07-20, 18:27.

Comment

I placed my first order for the same watch on Sunday. Got my QC on Monday and have the green light. Waiting for tracking now.

Comment

botsyboy Thanks Thanks for the reminder mate. I have heard good things about Li so I am fully confident he will deliver. Never help with the wait when ordering a new watch haha

Avee8tor lucky man. Now the wait game begins. Covid doesnt help at all. Did you get Li to ship by DHL? I heard they are using a different provider now during covid.

Comment

I’m the same as I ordered a zzf v2s yesterday and never like waiting. Dhl are a bit of a nightmare at the moment. Li used 4PX for my last 2 and it was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer EMS, but Lindaid they are really slow right now. He said DHL is fast now and that’s what they are using?

Comment

Got my DHL tracking number today.

Comment

Please keep us update when you receive ur watch mate. Congrats!!

Comment

Here’s my example. Perfect SEL, non pointy bezel, perfect rehaut alignment.

Comment

Oops. Caught the ringer screen in the pic. Pay no mind to that. It’s not printed on the dial, lol.

Comment

Nice , which movement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2836 all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X