• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with JTime , ZF JLC 1368420

Samtt

Looking Around
20/5/20

I bought my watch on the jtime site, ZF JLC 1368420, I paid and waited 1 month then I received my watch, when I received it, I noticed an offset the watch is not right, you can see it on the picture and when I asked Jtime to fix it, they tell me to see with a local repairer, for now I don't recommend this seller

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
It's not hard to open the back of a watch and fix it yourself.

You should have caught this in QC.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
This is an easy fix for any watchmaker. You cannot blame this on the TD just because they did not have a protractor handy to line up on your dial. As has been mentioned, you could have caught this on QC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

romain

2/1/16
Belgium
It is an easy fix and remember always these are replica watches and never 100% perfect

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi Saad

As we have explained to you via email:
1. This 2 degree off is not that easy to be spot by our QC team naked eyes.
2. You have your full HD QC to check before we ship as well.
3. People here will let you know what is right and what is not.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Li is a great seller and that’s the reason they send you QC pics. I waited longer than a month to have my watches seized at customs and Li made it right. If you don’t recommend Jtime, you’re alone. These are reps, most of us correct these watches to remove the flaws we can’t stand anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jtimewatch

YDDET

15/10/19
I have dealt with Li, a couple times on various items and he has been honest, trustworthy, kind and responsive. If there is anything other than those traits going on i would bet it is a simple misunderstanding and I believe that Li, will do anything within his power to fix and make it right for you.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
So you made your first post with your first rep and a ruler !

Friend, i am sorry to tell you, but reps are not for you, go get gens ...

ODINDMT

29/8/15
I have dealt with Li, a couple times on various items and he has been honest, trustworthy, kind and responsive. If there is anything other than those traits going on i would bet it is a simple misunderstanding and I believe that Li, will do anything within his power to fix and make it right for you.
I always thought Li was a chick. Damn