• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PROBLEMI CON JTIME..2 SUBMARINER ZZF ARRIVATI DIFETTOSI..

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
I wanted to say that I hope that when you spend $ 1100 and you wait to receive two watches and you find yourself with one in pieces and with the movement not working and the second is not good, you remain very bad. if it happens to you I would like to see that you do not ask that the problem be solved immediately.

Wow real mature... because you had bad luck you wish others bad luck? Grow up and listen to the mods and other buyers here. Buying reps is risky and shipping problems are totally out of Lis hands. You need to accept what happened and get over it. Stop abusing people.

raffaello.can

14/2/20
Wow real mature... because you had bad luck you wish others bad luck? Grow up and listen to the mods and other buyers here. Buying reps is risky and shipping problems are totally out of Lis hands. You need to accept what happened and get over it. Stop abusing people.

I do not wish anyone harm, I ask only to understand my disappointment. should i say i'm happy and satisfied?

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
I do not wish anyone harm, I ask only to understand my disappointment. should i say i'm happy and satisfied?

Fair enough youre upset but you dont need to attack everyone including Li as a person. The broken one is being replaced and the one you wore is your own fault. I done even understand why you started the OP. You should have taken this up in private with an admin instead of trying to post negatively about your experience...

raffaello.can

14/2/20
Fair enough youre upset but you dont need to attack everyone including Li as a person. The broken one is being replaced and the one you wore is your own fault. I done even understand why you started the OP. You should have taken this up in private with an admin instead of trying to post negatively about your experience...

two watches both not good and luckily I took the ones that are the best. black watch do not get lost.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Haha... oh look another Italian thread... another problem. Such surprise, many wow.
(I've dealt with several Italian members who have been fantastic... Gigi, Davide and several others, but frankly the amount of Italian problems is a joke)

Hi guys,

Thank you all for the time on this case.

Here is the proposal I am offering to this customer at the moment:
1. Ship back the DOA black watch as the same status with all sticker and tags on as when he received it, and I will replace a new one for him and cover the shipping back cost myself.
Also DOA could happen sometimes because of the bumping during the long from China to Italy. Already informed him via whatsapp.
2. About the issue he mentioned on the Hulk, he has posted a thread about it too in Italian section, and I saw there were our moderators have give him proper advise as well. Everyone knows this is kinda issue he is complaining has nothing to do with me, but I am still willing to help him to cover some fees for watchsmith service on this in order to calm him down. Already informed him via whatsapp too.

If anything I did for this case for him is not proper, I am willing to take any responsibilities I shall take.

Absolutely fantastic service and offer from JTime.... Truly, your kindness is wasted on such people as raffaello.can

You really do make me think twice about selling items to Italians... absolutely shocking. You should be thanking JTime for their service, not trying to undermine their credibility.

nissanskylinen1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/20
two watches both not good and luckily I took the ones that are the best. black watch do not get lost.

I don't see how you can be complaining?

For the black watch you are getting a replacement which is fair. The seller could have rejected the return because for all we know you could have mishandled the watch when you got it. What else are you exactly looking for?

For the green watch, you take over the responsibilities of the watch condition as soon as you OK the QC pictures. In the pictures the bezel is crooked and you said it was OK because you approved the QC. This is 2020 and you have so many tools at your disposal - you could have drawn a straight vertical line in MS Paint and seen that it was off. General life lesson - if you are spending large amounts of money, you should always do your own thorough due dilligence before saying OK to anything. In this case you should have taken your time and given the QC pictures a good look and make sure that you are happy before OKing.

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Only one thing to say: Li is awesome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5t3f4n

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
This just goes to prove how Li is a gentleman and how Jtime is offering a top notch service. After that many complain and such a nitpicky customer, I wouldn't have offered a single thing after the transaction was done.

OP, I did not accused you of lying, I just reminded you that you should count yourself lucky for getting anything, since you were not honest from the start, it would have been reasonable to suppose something was not right with your claims. I don't believe it is, but it wouldn't have been a surprise either.
I asked you to talk in English, this has nothing to do with you being Italian or earning money (where do that come from by the way, what's the connection between English & money ?)

I would personally recommend Li to not cover anything for the second watch : 4 rejection means that OP knew what he was doing and it's all on him for what happened with this watch. The DOA is something that happen, it's unfortunate for you but the solution offered is the standard one.
(Even though you would be much quicker to get a watchsmith to reassemble the bezel if that's the only thing "broken")
But ultimately, it's Li personal choice to see what is worth more : money or time spend with a customer like that.

MB62

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/18
This just goes to prove how Li is a gentleman and how Jtime is offering a top notch service. After that many complain and such a nitpicky customer, I wouldn't have offered a single thing after the transaction was done.

OP, I did not accused you of lying, I just reminded you that you should count yourself lucky for getting anything, since you were not honest from the start, it would have been reasonable to suppose something was not right with your claims. I don't believe it is, but it wouldn't have been a surprise either.
I asked you to talk in English, this has nothing to do with you being Italian or earning money (where do that come from by the way, what's the connection between English & money ?)

I would personally recommend Li to not cover anything for the second watch : 4 rejection means that OP knew what he was doing and it's all on him for what happened with this watch. The DOA is something that happen, it's unfortunate for you but the solution offered is the standard one.
(Even though you would be much quicker to get a watchsmith to reassemble the bezel if that's the only thing "broken")
But ultimately, it's Li personal choice to see what is worth more : money or time spend with a customer like that.

Wise words mr Glaude, wise words indeed..