• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PROBLEMI CON JTIME..2 SUBMARINER ZZF ARRIVATI DIFETTOSI..

raffaello.can

14/2/20
Buongiorno a tutti.
ho acquistato due orologi da JTime un Submariner Black Data ZZF V2 e un Submariner Hulk ZZF V2S
come da foto che allegherò il Submariner nero é arrivato tutto rotto e non funzionante.
Il Submariner green HULK ZZF V2S dopo un solo giorno mi sono accorto che non ha il bezel centrato.
Inoltre si sono dikenticati di spedirmi la scatola Rolex con documenti che avevo pagato.
In pratica mi sono trovato con due orologi da 478$ ognuno uno arrivato rotto e l'altro é col bezel storto.
Ho chiesto a LI di cambiarmi i due orologi..
Vuole cambiarmi solo il Sub nero e non quello verde perché dice che ho tolto le pellicole e usato per qualche ora.
Ho speso 1100$ e non mi sento assolutamente tutelato.

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Buongiorno a tutti.
ho acquistato due orologi da JTime un Submariner Black Data ZZF V2 e un Submariner Hulk ZZF V2S
come da foto che allegherò il Submariner nero é arrivato tutto rotto e non funzionante.
Il Submariner green HULK ZZF V2S dopo un solo giorno mi sono accorto che non ha il bezel centrato.
Inoltre si sono dikenticati di spedirmi la scatola Rolex con documenti che avevo pagato.
In pratica mi sono trovato con due orologi da 478$ ognuno uno arrivato rotto e l'altro é col bezel storto.
Ho chiesto a LI di cambiarmi i due orologi..
Vuole cambiarmi solo il Sub nero e non quello verde perché dice che ho tolto le pellicole e usato per qualche ora.
Ho speso 1100$ e non mi sento assolutamente tutelato.

Why are you trying to slander Li ?
Instructions for buying reps tell you to never take the wrapping off before making sure the watch is in good condition. You expect full compensation because its not perfect ? After your mistake of not realising ? Li is a good guy. its your fault for not inspecting properly upon arrival and possibly QC.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Just to shed some light on this, because Li is a stand up guy and he approached the mod team prior to taking any decision.

Jtime immediately offered to replace the DOA watch.

After a COUPLE of days, OP said that the rehaut was not centered on the other watch (I've seen the pic, we are talking about half a mm off center), this was clearly visible in the QC pic that OP accepted, this is perhaps the first element that most of people check on their QC and Jtime send High Res QC so you can see it clearly.

OP resized and worn the watch for multiple days before asking for a replacement of the second watch ...

There's nothing Jtime has done wrong in this situation, they operated as all TD would have in such a situation

raffaello.can

14/2/20
Just to shed some light on this, because Li is a stand up guy and he approached the mod team prior to taking any decision.

Jtime immediately offered to replace the DOA watch.

After a COUPLE of days, OP said that the rehaut was not centered on the other watch (I've seen the pic, we are talking about half a mm off center), this was clearly visible in the QC pic that OP accepted, this is perhaps the first element that most of people check on their QC and Jtime send High Res QC so you can see it clearly.

OP resized and worn the watch for multiple days before asking for a replacement of the second watch ...

There's nothing Jtime has done wrong in this situation, they operated as all TD would have in such a situation

Allora per puntualizzare l'orologio verde é stato contestato il giorno dopo averlo ricevuto..
cmq un orologio difettoso anche se senza pellicole va cambiato.
In ogni caso provvedo a fare riparare il SUBMARINER HULK..e restituire il SUBMARINER BLACK perché arrivato distrutto e non funzionante..

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
Why not English?

As far as I understood from my pseudo-Italian knowledge and the almighty google translator Li acted as the TRUSTED DEALER he is.

You cannot send back a watch to China because of a 0,05mm disaligned rehaut or because you don’t like the watch and expect a total refund- Even more if it’s a model which had been reviewed in a >50 pages thread

My 0.02

Reactions: Opal_Oz

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
cmq un orologio difettoso anche se senza pellicole va cambiato.

It has no defect, since you accepted that QC, it's all on you for that one, this will be easily and cheaply realigned by any watchmaker.

If you missed it in the QC, missed it when you received, missed it the day you whore it, clearly this is a little detail and there's no complain to have about it. Gen models have worse misalignment than that and lets just laugh at the idea that a guy would require a refund of a gen that he waited years to get his hands on...

JTime acted as any good TD would, there's nothing to complain about, stop the whining will you (and keep it in English here, not asking)

Reactions: Opal_Oz and 5t3f4n

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
I saw the pictures too. This complaint is ridiculous. When photographed with a 30x zoom the rehaut may be off .001 mm. If it is that significant of an issue OP should not have approved the QC. The TD did absolutely nothing wrong.
raffaello.can if you want to continue posting in this section please do so in English or take this to the Italian section.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Il black va sostituto perché é completamente tutto rotto..

Last warning, post in English or don't post. Use a translator if you don't speak English

The black sub will be sorted out by your TD, as he said to you, just reminding you at the same time that the TD is blindly trusting you on that issue too, given your lack of honesty on the second watch, I would have many doubts about issues on the first one, you could as well have dropped it, no one would know ... so take what you have been offered by your TD and stop complaining.

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Last warning, post in English or don't post. Use a translator if you don't speak English

The black sub will be sorted out by your TD, as he said to you, just reminding you at the same time that the TD is blindly trusting you on that issue too, given your lack of honesty on the second watch, I would have many doubts about issues on the first one, you could as well have dropped it, no one would know ... so take what you have been offered by your TD and stop complaining.

Well said.

raffaello.can

14/2/20

broken? but what are you saying I sent him the photo as soon as he opened the parcel and he didn't even touch the watch. you get broken products and here the fault lies with the customer? it seems to me something of the other world. I would like to specify that I speak English very well and you cannot attack me and try to be more respectful as I work to earn the money.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

Thank you all for the time on this case.

During the QC process of this order, customer has rejected 4 black submariners before his finally satisfactory, we said nothing about this and just kept getting him the new pieces until he accepted.
So I really dont understand that why he accepted the Hulk first round in the QC then complained this after he received it, since he is kinda "picky" during the QC processing.

Here are 2 QC pictures we sent(HD pictures) below, the rehaut in the center can be seen clearly :

VtUieX.jpg

VtUgKy.jpg

Here the picture from customer below:

Vt1pNL.jpg

Here is the proposal I am offering to this customer at the moment:
1. Ship back the DOA black watch as the same status with all sticker and tags on as when he received it, and I will replace a new one for him and cover the shipping back cost myself.
Also DOA could happen sometimes because of the bumping during the long from China to Italy. Already informed him via whatsapp.
2. About the issue he mentioned on the Hulk, he has posted a thread about it too in Italian section, and I saw there were our moderators have give him proper advise as well. Everyone knows this is kinda issue he is complaining has nothing to do with me, but I am still willing to help him to cover some fees for watchsmith service on this in order to calm him down. Already informed him via whatsapp too.

If anything I did for this case for him is not proper, I am willing to take any responsibilities I shall take.

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
broken? but what are you saying I sent him the photo as soon as he opened the parcel and he didn't even touch the watch. you get broken products and here the fault lies with the customer? it seems to me something of the other world. I would like to specify that I speak English very well and you cannot attack me and try to be more respectful as I work to earn the money.

And this ....do not ever address a staff member in this tone again

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
No disrespect in my words here, but it seems OP should educate himself to the rep world AND good manners on this forum, or change hobby.
That would save admins, TD and himself quite some time...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

raffaello.can

14/2/20
And this ....do not ever address a staff member in this tone again

I only say that I would like to be believed like the one who sold the watches. I spent $ 1100 and now I have to pay more money. and it doesn't seem right to me. the green clock will be repaired as I have already contacted a watchmaker at a cost of 60 € and to add the shipments and the black clock I send it to China so that it can be replaced with a new one as I have not even touched it since it was broken and not working. I would now like to know if the black watch is lost in shipping what happens.

raffaello.can

14/2/20
Sorry? Sincerely hope i dont get what ?

I wanted to say that I hope that when you spend $ 1100 and you wait to receive two watches and you find yourself with one in pieces and with the movement not working and the second is not good, you remain very bad. if it happens to you I would like to see that you do not ask that the problem be solved immediately.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I only say that I would like to be believed like the one who sold the watches. I spent $ 1100 and now I have to pay more money. and it doesn't seem right to me. the green clock will be repaired as I have already contacted a watchmaker at a cost of 60 € and to add the shipments and the black clock I send it to China so that it can be replaced with a new one as I have not even touched it since it was broken and not working. I would now like to know if the black watch is lost in shipping what happens.

One has nothing to do with the other , address a staff member like that again , you wont be allowed to post here

Reactions: Glaude