• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling SuperOcean Heritage II GF 42mm [Second Purchase]

pamevolta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
6/1/20
Hi all,

Last month I ordered the GF SOH II 42mm from Li and today I received it in the mail :D

The watch looks amazing, it's much better than the photos - I think the whole "up close" first glance at the watch always surprises me after I spend days checking blown up photoshopped images!

Li was super helpful, polite and as always went above and beyond to accommodate me. It's the only TD I will ever use. (I have two more on the way!! :D)
  • April 19: Contacted Li about the Noob LMPO, he said it's OOS and it would be available next month, asked if I wanted another watch. I couldn't resist the temptation so I asked about the SOH II (black)
  • April 21: Li confirmed he can source it and I order it. I send the payment and Li confirms, all on the same day
  • April 26: Receive QC pics from Lana, the watch looks flawless, I GL it
  • May 1: Receive the tracking code
  • May 9: It's in my doorstep
Apologies for the crappy pictures, I can never take proper photos with my phone:

Reactions: jtimewatch

Frod

16/4/20
Beautiful watch man congrats on the purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pamevolta

Yobagemo

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/5/20
Willy Wonka's Factory
Looks really good. But for someone who aint a expert on Breitling, would there be any "giveaway" on this watch? Me personally i think its as close as it gets.

pamevolta

Certified
6/1/20
Looks really good. But for someone who aint a expert on Breitling, would there be any "giveaway" on this watch? Me personally i think its as close as it gets.
I think this model is extremely well repped. I am not a Breitling expert but I've compared the rep on my wrist and the gen on the window of a shop and I couldn't tell the difference. That said I haven't heldthe gen or felt it, I'm sure there are differences but to my untrained eye they are indistinguishable. NWBIG in my humble opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: Yobagemo

Yobagemo

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/5/20
Willy Wonka's Factory
I think this model is extremely well repped. I am not a Breitling expert but I've compared the rep on my wrist and the gen on the window of a shop and I couldn't tell the difference. That said I haven't heldthe gen or felt it, I'm sure there are differences but to my untrained eye they are indistinguishable. NWBIG in my humble opinion...

meh, if you cant spot any difference while wearing it and seeing the gen. Then its a really good rep in my opinion :)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
meh, if you cant spot any difference while wearing it and seeing the gen. Then its a really good rep in my opinion :)

I had the rep 42mm and compared to my gen 46mm differences are

- date font is good but not on all numbers
- dial font print differs in thickness
- most of all the gap between the dial and the crystal is too way too big, it just looks disproportionate:(

The last was a dealbreaker for me so I couldn’t keep the rep.

Reactions: Yobagemo

Yobagemo

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/5/20
Willy Wonka's Factory
I had the rep 42mm and compared to my gen 46mm differences are

- date font is good but not on all numbers
- dial font print differs in thickness
- most of all the gap between the dial and the crystal is too way too big, it just looks disproportionate:(

The last was a dealbreaker for me so I couldn’t keep the rep.

Good info! Might wait to purchase this rep until they can get the small details right then :D