• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V3 116500 Black. With CF Bezel ordered from Li @ JTime

SniParr88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/17
I placed my order with Li @ Jtime on the 28.04.2020. I've gone with the Noob V3 SA4130 116500LN Daytona, Black Face, CF Bezel. I will post my experience and Pics here. ????

SniParr88

16/9/17
I've also ordered a clear crystal gasket and a clear case back to enjoy that 4130 mvt ????

SniParr88

16/9/17
Recieved QC pictures. Looks spot on to me. CF Bezel looks superb. I've measured the thin

subdials too, they are the same as gen.

SniParr88

16/9/17

Just recieved the QC pics with the Clean Factory (CF) Bezel inserted. What do you guys think? I think it looks pretty stunning.

daytonagator

Horology Curious
2/5/20
Beautiful! I just ordered a NOOB V3 from Andrew at Trusty Time but didn’t think to ask for a bezel swap with CF.

SniParr88

16/9/17
Hi Freia. I don't think the CF Bezel is a must, the standard Noob V3 bezel is good. However if you want something that is 'Gen' like then the CF Bezel is the best on the market. It is incredibly acurate and has the same ceramic finish as the original. Jtime did a post on here regarding the CF Bezel, you should check it out. If you can afford it then why not ????. I'm doing a few extra mods top when mine arrives.

SniParr88

16/9/17
daytonagator its not an essential mod. The Noob bezel is good, however as I said to Freia the CF Bezel is very Gen like. A lot of effort has been made to replicate this bezel. Check out the Jtime CF Bezel Post for more info

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Hi Freia. I don't think the CF Bezel is a must, the standard Noob V3 bezel is good. However if you want something that is 'Gen' like then the CF Bezel is the best on the market. It is incredibly acurate and has the same ceramic finish as the original. Jtime did a post on here regarding the CF Bezel, you should check it out. If you can afford it then why not ????. I'm doing a few extra mods top when mine arrives.
I recently received a noob with V3 bezel and I'm comparing it to my CF. I have to say the noob bezel is actually much better. Especially in low lights. I think the noob V3 bezel has changed as I had two previous one and at low light they are terrible.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

NeedaRollie

Horology Curious
9/5/20
Looks good is this a trusted dealer I want to buy a watch.? Can I ask the price.?

SniParr88

16/9/17
philwongnz the CF Bezel is superior. There is numerous discussions and pictorial evidence on here confirming it. The platinum finish, colour, depth of ingravings , ceramic finish are all closer to the Gen on the CF Bezel. As I said the Noob is also good, however if you compare all four bezels (Gen, Noob, ARF and CF). CF is the closest to the original. That doesnt make Noob and Arf poor quality, there just not as acurate. Il put a few pics together confirming this

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
This is beautiful! You made a great choice. I myself am trying to decide between the same one as this or the one with the white dial. Thanks SniParr88 for posting the bezel pics from Li here. Very informative.

I liked the idea of getting the black dial but wanted to find a Rolex Oysterflex band for it.. Li says he has the band but can't provide the SEL for the band to fit to the watch. Anyone have luck finding such a band?

Last edited:

LHD_Kid

6/4/20
Did you get the display case back fitted too, any pics of it and the movement?

Looks great!

Freia

Horology Curious
8/5/20

Thank you for clearing that up. Now I have a white dial one with a CF bezel on the way. If I could get a gen at retail I would go for it. This lets me have the feeling of having the watch at a fraction of the price. It's not for impressing others, but rather for scratching my own itch. I will probably even sleep with it on.

Last edited:

Freia

Horology Curious
8/5/20
Also, if anything, the CF bezel is just a tiny shade brighter in platinum letters.

SniParr88

16/9/17
LHD_Kid ive not recieved the watch yet. I have purchased a glass case back for the watch. See attached pictures. I will post images of it installed when my watch arrives. Thanks.

SniParr88

16/9/17
Freia thats the reason why I have purchased this one. The wait time and expense of a gen is just to much. I'm glad you've gone with the CF Bezel. Yes it does, however, in person looking at the CF Bezel with the Gen it is closest we are going to get at present. I look forward to seeing pictures of your watch when it arrives or when you get QC pics. Please feel free to post them here to add to the discussion. Thanks.