• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase from JTime - Noob Daytona V3

7Luke

Known Member
15/1/19
Time line:
  • December 1, 2019 - Contact Li for a Daytona Noob V3 116500 Black dial and Black bezel.
  • December 2, 2019 - Li replies and says that the watch is available, I recommend that subdials are “thin” because in the market many Daytona black have “fat” subdials. Li tells me that there are no problems finding it. I decide to send the payment immediately.
  • December 2, 2019 - Li confirms my payment.
  • December 4, 2019 - Get QC pictures but the model is wrong because the pictures are of a white Daytona (Panda). He tells me I have to wait a bit long time for a black dial with thinner subdials...he offers me a refund but I decided to wait...
  • March 15, 2020 - Recived QC of correct black Daytona and decided to accept.
  • March 18, 2020 - Recived tracking number.
  • March 31, the shipment status is always the same after 2 weeks: “shipment information recived”
I hope everything goes well after all this waiting time...

I will update my experience

devilpro7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/19
By this time, dual to the pandemic, 30% shipping out from China get returned by Chinese customs... You will get your watch, but it takes time.

Same happened to me, my wait is way longer than yours, but received my watches from Li 2 weeks ago :)

franklin78944

13/12/19
Texas
limited # of flights out of China are still hurting shipping times ... that appears to be what's happening in your case.

7Luke

Known Member
15/1/19
By this time, dual to the pandemic, 30% shipping out from China get returned by Chinese customs... You will get your watch, but it takes time.

Same happened to me, my wait is way longer than yours, but received my watches from Li 2 weeks ago :)
devilpro7 How long did you have to wait after he gave you the tracking number?

devilpro7

25/9/19
devilpro7 How long did you have to wait after he gave you the tracking number?

If the parcel could go through Chinese customs, it often takes 7-10 days to come to you. One of mine came in 5 days, another came in 6 days

If it got returned, timeline often likes this, base on my experience, happened to me, not once time:

-Tuesday: Li shipped parcel
-Thursday: parcel got returned by Chinese customs, it will be sent back to the sender
-Monday or Tuesday next week: Li got the parcel back
-Wednesday: Li will ship it immediately 2nd time

It was like that before the pandemic, on Christmas and Chinese new year... So GL to you.

mrtimeshift

17/8/15
When you have to wait your feeling of time can get distorted and it starts to feel like ages. Wish you good luck with receiving your parcel!

7Luke

Known Member
15/1/19
When you have to wait your feeling of time can get distorted and it starts to feel like ages. Wish you good luck with receiving your parcel!

I would be wrong but in my opinion my watch has been lost....The status of my parcel is: “shipment information recived” (only generated tracking code) pending shipment for more than 24 days, the courier has yet to receive the package...

jtimewatch What’s really going on? I pay you on December 2 in 2019...

nissanskylinen1

14/3/20
EMS China right now is so bad - apparently they still only use the cargo areas of passenger planes to ship stuff (they should be looking for alternate ways now that 90% of international flights in China are cancelled). They hired a few train cars a week or two ago to alleviate their backlog of European mail. For North American mail, everyone is competing for cargo space on the limited number of flights - this includes more important items like masks getting priority over EMS. Apparently China Post is also too cheap to just charter a cargo flight to send its mail over and get rid of its backlog, so theyre trying to ship whatever they can with whatever little space there is on an outbound plane.

imo its just poor management and lack of responsibility from China Post’s management. We pay $$$ for shipping unlike crappy Surface mail (the aliexpress crap), and they pocket the money instead of using it to send the stuff over.

my question is what if EMS and China Post decide to just burn all the packages once they run out of warehouse space at the airport?

Last edited:

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
It took two weeks for my package to get picked up by DHL. Flights are limited out of China right now from what I hear so it takes a while for these services to get packages out of China. It will start moving eventually.

LHD_Kid

6/4/20
It took almost 5 weeks to receive a small package in Belgium from the UK. Globally, international shipping of all kinds is being impacted in a big way - let alone deliveries from China.

I am sure you will receive your package, but right now, there are inevitable delays.

rek00001

Known Member
24/4/13
With staying at home now we have more time for dreaming and shopping for watches, only to be thwarted by the delivery process, it happens.

7Luke

Known Member
15/1/19
It took almost 5 weeks to receive a small package in Belgium from the UK. Globally, international shipping of all kinds is being impacted in a big way - let alone deliveries from China.

I am sure you will receive your package, but right now, there are inevitable delays.

I hope everything is fine, I have long wanted this watch