• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JTime Submariner 116610 LV Hulk Ceramic ZZF V2S

outerbolt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Hong Kong
Hi All,

Just placed a preorder for the new Submariner 116610 LV Hulk Ceramic ZZF V2S with Clean bezel insert and dial. Li was super responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions Really looking forward to getting this watch. Current estimate is 10 days for QC pics/vid and 7 days for shipping. I will keep the timeline below updated.

Timeline:
16-Mar-2020: Order placed, funds confirmed received

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayrod075

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
I'm in the exact same situation, just bought a v2s from Li om JTime...we will see

Sharartii

Horology Curious
28/3/20
I just placed an order with Li as well for the v2s and Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF. Used the service called transferwise.com. I dont know if you guys used it or not. Not sure if it's safe lol

outerbolt

19/8/19
Hong Kong
I just placed an order with Li as well for the v2s and Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF. Used the service called transferwise.com. I dont know if you guys used it or not. Not sure if it's safe lol

Transferwise is legit. I didn't use it because I am based in Hong Kong and can transfer money with no fees here.

Reactions: jtimewatch

Sharartii

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Thanks for that. I have never used it before and it is my first time buying a rep, so was kinda skeptical using an unknown service.

outerbolt

19/8/19
Hong Kong
Timeline update! Watch is on it's way to me.

Timeline:
28-Mar-2020: QC pics sent, requested additional pictures and also asked them to adjust amplitude
28-Mar-2020: additional pictures received, amplitude adjusted and movement regulated, now showing 0s/d on the timegrapher and amplitude at 311 (upper range on 3135 is 310, but this is close enough and way better than the original amplitude. Asked for some more pics of SEL and Serial
29-Mar-2020: Additional QC pics received. GL the order
2-Apr-2020: Notified by Lana that package has shipped.

Hope to have the watch in hand early this week.

Reactions: Evans

outerbolt

19/8/19
Hong Kong
The watch was delivered today. Here is the updated timeline. Will post some pics later.

Timeline:
28-Mar-2020: QC pics sent, requested additional pictures and also asked them to adjust amplitude
28-Mar-2020: additional pictures received, amplitude adjusted and movement regulated, now showing 0s/d on the timegrapher and amplitude at 311 (upper range on 3135 is 310, but this is close enough and way better than the original amplitude. Asked for some more pics of SEL and Serial
29-Mar-2020: Additional QC pics received. GL the order
2-Apr-2020: Notified by Lana that package has shipped.
8-Apr-2020: Watch received

One1

Horology Curious
27/11/19
It says he's from Hong Kong. It's been 9 days from DHL on shipping information received for US

Downing

8/3/20
It says he's from Hong Kong. It's been 9 days from DHL on shipping information received for US

Does that mean that DHL hasn't yet picked up the package? That only the shipping lable has been printed out?

outerbolt

19/8/19
Hong Kong
Customs for everything going out of china to anywhere besides Hong Kong, Macau is going to be stringently inspected to prevent unauthorized export of medical supplies. I would expect shipping is going to take a while to clear outbound Chinese customs. I've heard almost every package/container is being inspected

Downing

8/3/20
Customs for everything going out of china to anywhere besides Hong Kong, Macau is going to be stringently inspected to prevent unauthorized export of medical supplies. I would expect shipping is going to take a while to clear outbound Chinese customs. I've heard almost every package/container is being inspected

Yes, that's the way it is, Lana confirmed this to me as well.