• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any hear from jtime?

wtclvr

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/2/20
Has anyone heard from jtime recently? I understand CNY was recent and he had some issues according to what I read here, but CNY is over right?

Last edited:

wtclvr

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/2/20
True. I just don't know if that effected the factories or jtime's area

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Are any of your two accounts been living under a rock lately ?

There's an announcement on each page of the forum, it's been discussed all over the internet and you post this question ?

wtclvr

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/2/20
Rude much huh? PMS? I was simply asking about jtime's availability. Not every town in the east is affected by what is going in. 2 accounts, huh? You ever hear of a dorm? Yeah many people use the same internet and yeah a couple of us are just starting to get into watches. Good lord

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Rude much huh? PMS? I was simply asking about jtime's availability. Not every town in the east is affected by what is going in. 2 accounts, huh? You ever hear of a dorm? Yeah many people use the same internet and yeah a couple of us are just starting to get into watches. Good lord

Well you've just condemned your whole dorm by your attitude. Congrats !

Ever thought about, maybe checking other part of the forum, like maybe the whole topic dedicated to this issue or I don't know, any news source talking about the whole lock down that China is in ?

I suggest you think twice about your smart ass attitude before you get into more trouble.
It's as simple as laying low and not answering this message

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
LOL, holy crap this kid has no idea who you are or who he just talked smack to. I almost hope he responds just to see the fallout.

Hold that thought, I need to get me some popcorn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: mclarendude

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bet he said or did something really stupid with his first account so to avoid embarrassment he started another.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I bet he said or did something really stupid with his first account so to avoid embarrassment he started another.

Must be the cheapest dorm room ever, not only they do share a internet connection, but they also share the same computer. Wonder if they share anything else in that dorm ...

I almost hope he responds just to see the fallout.

Oh he probably will, and probably in the spirit of : being amused by my answer or making fun of it, telling me "who do you think you are" and also probably "I don't care about you and your forum" something along those line
The kind of attitude we all like to see here, so let's wait ;)