• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase Timeline Updates - JTime Breitling Avenger II GF GMT Blacksteel

kb2727

Horology Curious
17/1/20
New member here and I first want to thank this forum's search feature on all of the questions I had with deciding which rep to purchase. I decided to conduct business with Li from Jtime after careful consideration of the TD recommended here. The watch I looked at and researched was the Breitling Avenger II GMT Blacksteel Rubber Strap from GF, which was not listed on Li's site. Similar one on his site here, but not with the rubber strap: https://jtime.cc/us/avenger-ii-gmt-...on-black-dial-on-black-nylon-strap-a2836.html

After becoming disappointed that the TD I chose did not have the watch I wanted, I decided to email Li to check. I hope this very detailed timeline between myself and Jtime will be beneficial for any other first time purchasers looking to do business with Li. This hopefully will be insightful for someone half as much as this site has been insightful for me.

After my first email to Li on 1/16/20, I was prepared to wait several weeks for a reply given the CNY holiday. Think again!

1/16/20: Emailed Li inquiring about the watch I was interested in, asking if he was able to get it since I did not see it on his site

1/17/20: (2 hours later): Li replied saying he can get my watch and informed me that there would be a delay because of the CNY, but said we can get the process started if I wanted to

1/18/20: Emailed Li telling him I would like to move forward with purchasing

1/18/20: Li sent me general information on payment, etc to which I replied back saying I want to WU the total

1/19/20: Li sent me instructions on paying along with the cost of shipping

1/20/20: Wired the total amount via WU and sent Li the tracking for the wire

1/21/20: Li informed me that he will be sending QC pics after the holiday

I will continue this update after the holiday when the QC pics get sent. If you are reading this Li, thank you for you help so far, this type of customer service especially around a holiday is unheard of.

kb2727

Horology Curious
17/1/20
I received QC pics from Li and Lana on 2/15/20. Glad to see they are catching up and hopefully still remaining safe. I green lighted the watch and will update as I receive.

Last edited:

sombra

Renowned Member
19/7/13
Sweet Cali baby / Conus
Li is amazing, i order a zzf v2 hulk, he is doing he's best right now, with the orders before CNY and the current situation, but very very easy ordering from him thru WhatsApp..
congrats on your watch mate, don’t forget to share some shots

kb2727

Horology Curious
17/1/20
Received the watch on 2/24/20. Looks great, thank you Li for a great transaction. Can't wait to purchase another watch.