• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Purchase with Jtime... starting to lose a little confidence but I have faith

icau123

Horology Curious
19/8/16
Purchasing timeline

1. (05/01/2020, Sunday) Added on WeChat.
2. (06/01/2020, Monday) Paid via Transferwise. Was advised I will receive the QC pics within the week.
3. (07/01/2020, Tuesday) Reconfirmed via WeChat that I will receive QC pics within the week.
4. (10/01/2020, Friday) No QC pics. Jtime mentioned something bad happened to them last night. "Will forward you QC asap". No definitive date.
5. (13/01/2020, Monday) Texted them 4 hours ago, no response yet. Still awaiting....

TBC

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Jtime did have something bad happen to them the other night. I have dealt with Li on many occasions and he always comes good on his word in my experience. Have some patience my friend while he sorts out things at his end.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
To add, Factories are on holiday till February now. So recouping his stock that was taken will be a little while, Don’t threat it and be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Jtime got all of his stock stolen, he did email each customer to tell them that, and that he'll get them a replacement and new QC pic as soon as possible.
However CNY already started for a lot of business, so it may have to wait until it's over

But you'll get your stuff, don't worry

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Have a bit of patience.. I have been waiting as well. Like others said Li got hit stock stolen.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Thank you guys.

As we know that our stock got stolen some days ago, and due to the CNY holiday is coming up and most factories are closed for it already.
But still, we are trying our best to use our connection in this industry to get those watches back as soon as possible then proceed the QC, even though pay more to get some watches from other dealer friends here.

Please allow us a bit more time and we will fulfill all the orders we took.

Cheers guys.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thank you guys.

As we know that our stock got stolen some days ago, and due to the CNY holiday is coming up and most factories are closed for it already.
But still, we are trying our best to use our connection in this industry to get those watches back as soon as possible then proceed the QC, even though pay more to get some watches from other dealer friends here.

Please allow us a bit more time and we will fulfill all the orders we took.

Cheers guys.

You are a Trooper Li !

devilpro7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/19
Sometimes people wait for weeks to get QC. It's been 7 days for you, lol.

Mvmtaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/19
All the best to Li and his team. I'm sure you guys will pull through okay.

nexusone

Horology Curious
21/9/10
Li is the man, he'll get you the QC pics when he can. Sucks that his stuff got stolen.

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
These threads are the scourge of this forum. Buck up pal.

I don’t expect a response from a TD for up to 4 days and you get nervous after 4 hours.

I didn’t even read it all. They are a trusted dealer. Relax or get out of the hobby. Ask how you are making this hobby better.

slac10

Looking Around
6/1/20
I made my first purchase with Li on January 7th. Then on January 11th he told me that his stuff was stolen. I became a bit nervous as this was my first purchase ever in the rep world but I was reassured by Li that it might take some delay but that he was going to get my QC pics and watch soon.

On January 13th I got my QC pics and the watch was shipped the next day!

Li is a true gentleman and I would recommend him without any doubt!

SunflowerKid

Looking Around
17/1/20
Hey all! New here but have done pretty good research on reddit. Heard about Jtime and them being the best followed by the terrible news. Anyone know how I can at least start the process with them before they reopen?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Purchasing timeline

1. (05/01/2020, Sunday) Added on WeChat.
2. (06/01/2020, Monday) Paid via Transferwise. Was advised I will receive the QC pics within the week.
3. (07/01/2020, Tuesday) Reconfirmed via WeChat that I will receive QC pics within the week.
4. (10/01/2020, Friday) No QC pics. Jtime mentioned something bad happened to them last night. "Will forward you QC asap". No definitive date.
5. (13/01/2020, Monday) Texted them 4 hours ago, no response yet. Still awaiting....

TBC

:picard2:

Reactions: BuckNaked

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey all! New here but have done pretty good research on reddit. Heard about Jtime and them being the best followed by the terrible news. Anyone know how I can at least start the process with them before they reopen?

It's Chinese New Year, everything shuts down, including the fake watch factories, on top of the fact he had his stock stolen.

Slip into a pair Big Boy Pants and be patient like everyone else.

Reactions: domiffm