• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order - Living up to his reputation

canoilas

Looking Around
26/9/19
After getting into this new interest of mine and searching a bit here on the Forum, I decided to contact Li in order to buy from him an Aqua Terra 150M SS VSF, the A8500 Super Clone. AKA "Golf Edition".

We did everything via WhatsApp and I have to say Li is amazingly quick when it comes to reply, even at late hours. Here is the timeline so far:

Oct. 09th late at night: Contacted Li with questions about shipping and which model I would want
Oct. 10th in the morning: Li replies to my questions and I put the order for the Golf Edition
Oct. 10th in the afternoon: I made the payment by bank transfer
Oct. 11th: My bank confirms the bank transfer
Oct. 14th: Li sends me several photos and a video with test of the movement for QC. I have made the GL, the watch seems flawless (as best as it could, of course)
Oct. 15th: Shipment of the watch to Portugal

I will update the topic as soon as I get the watch.

jtimewatch is super trustworthy. Highly recommended TD.

Reactions: Matt88

canoilas

Looking Around
26/9/19
Short update to confirm the watch has arrived today. It came through a forwarding service in the UK, so it took a little longer, but not much.

The watch is superb as it was on the QC. Li is truly a great TD. It was a real pleasure doing business with him.

Reactions: jtimewatch