• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Awesome Response Time & Service from Li!

MrBi

Horology Curious
31/3/16
Was looking for 116613LB and contemplating on VRF Max or Noob V8. Decided to go for Noob V8 version but was told that the factory has stopped production for this model.
Then went on to enquire Li on the VRF Max but was told it is also out of stock and is unknown on when will factory resume it.

Was left pretty disappointed as I've research on two tone 116613LB for sometimes. :(

However, after a week. Li WhatsApp and informed that Noob has decided to produce one last batch for it and Li quickly got it touch with me to ask on my interest.
Immediately I said yes and we proceed on the payment.

Payment was hassle-free using Transferwise and Li was awesome on ensuring a smooth transaction on the payment which I got it transferred on 29th Sept.
Li also highlighted that it was the national day holiday period and will need to wait for factory on resuming their work.

Awaiting and excited for the QC pic to be sent to me.

One point to strongly mention is the service of Li. Was incredible and he ensured that communication was easy comparing to most TDs as he offers various communication channels.
Li is my current preferred TD for now and will continue my future purchase with him.

Keep it up Li!

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
One point to strongly mention is the service of Li. Was incredible and he ensured that communication was easy comparing to most TDs as he offers various communication channels.
Li is my current preferred TD for now and will continue my future purchase with him.

Have to agree with all you said, jtimewatch takes some beating when it comes to customer service.

MrBi

Horology Curious
31/3/16
jcERP.jpg
jcRhW.jpg
jcFsQ.jpg
jcf9S.jpg
jc0qR.jpg
jcSZL.jpg
jcbX8.jpg
jcVUv.jpg
jcxxK.jpg

Gotten the QC photos!
​​​​​​Looking awesome and Li is helping to ship out ASAP.

Always so impressed by the services of Li jtimewatch!

Last edited:

MrBi

Horology Curious
31/3/16
Li will surely be my preferred TOP TD for sure!! Keep up the good work Li! jtimewatch

Last edited: