• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC BP Heritage

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
G’day guys

I bought another watch from Li and as usual the transaction was smooth and seamless.

His comms and shipping have been great.

This time I bought the IWC Big Pilot Heritage Titanium.

It’s keeping amazing time only gaining 1-2 seconds per day.

The PR functions and if the watch is left to sit for a while the PR reduces. It just takes multiple shakes to get it back to 6-7 days. Not actual wrist time. No big deal at all.

The strap is a bit cheap but I didn’t expect a fantastic one and will purchase a new one down the track.

dbc25d5fe8df09cee8743175b5e21cfa.jpg

Cheers

Digger

Maverick08

Looking Around
15/9/19
Hi, I've been trying to get in touch with Li at JTime, do you have any contact details that you could share with me, I've tried his whatsapp, email and wechat to no avail. Congrats on your watch, Looks great :D

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
G’day

Li’s rep business is getting busier by the day so he has more orders to fill. He’s also got a young family and a life outside reps.

He’s been great with myself and others too so my advice is to just give it a bit more time and I’m sure he’ll get back to you.

Cheers

Digger

Reactions: jtimewatch

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Oh and I’m sure I’ve got the same contacts as yourself plus thanks for the words on the watch, it’s certainly BIG though!

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
G’day

Li’s rep business is getting busier by the day so he has more orders to fill. He’s also got a young family and a life outside reps.

He’s been great with myself and others too so my advice is to just give it a bit more time and I’m sure he’ll get back to you.

Cheers

Digger

Thank you very much, S.
Really appreciate!