• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Rep Order

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Hi all, newbie here. Just placed my first order today with Li from JTime after looking through all the various reviews and feedback on RWI. Was a tough choice between PureTime and JTime since both have great reputation and reviews here. Ultimately, I went with JTime since he replies more promptly as well as offers payment via TransferWise which is very convenient for myself as I use it often, plus there's a slight discount if choose that option.

Looking forward to my QC pictures in a couple of days' time, and hopefully everything turn out good and can be shipped after. Will update my order's progress here along the way. Meanwhile, have a awesome midweek, everyone!

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Promptly received the QC photos from Li today. What do you guys think of it? It seems that 2 and 8 o' clock markers aren't finished well. Li is helping me to check on this, as well as getting a close-up image of it for easier viewing. Appreciate his quick response, as always!

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Li got back to me on 20 Sept and confirmed that everything is good. Hence, I've confirmed on it and went ahead with this. He will send me the shipping tracking soon. Looking forward to receiving this beautiful piece.

IAmWatchGeek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/7/19
Congrats on your first new rep! Wear it with good health

Last edited:

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
Congrats. Wear it in good health and enjoy the hobby.

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Thank you both for the kind words, I appreciate it. Look forward to learning more from everyone here as well! Cheers

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Thank you Tom, certainly look forward to receiving and wearing it. Same goes to you, buddy.

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Received my Nautilus 5711 PPF V2 in Blue Dial today, which took just 2 days to reach from China to Singapore. I am simply pleased and amazed by Li's service, the watch itself as well as the shipping speed.

Contrary to what many had mentioned based on photos of the watch, it has no single hinge of purple hue in person, but a bluish grey colour tone instead. As mentioned by those whom own the watch themselves, it is extremely difficult to capture an image of the watch that looks the same in person.

Quality and finishing of the watch is great. Very slim, light and beautiful in person. Definitely would recommend Li for your rep watch purchases, and this PPF V2 if you're looking at the 5711.

Reactions: MrBi