• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1st oder, Submariner 116610 Black ZZF with Jtime

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
[h=2]Is Li even as responsive as they say he is? I’ve sent a payment of $432 through WU 2 days ago (he was replying back then) and sent him the receipt. He hasn’t answered since then and did not give me confirmation. Am I overreacting or should I wait? Would this also be because of the Chinese holiday?[/h]

Thanks!
(newbie here ;))

Just FYI, every time I have ordered from him- he has not pulled the money (from WU when I paid that way) until I greenlight the watch. I find this very reassuring, because technically at any time I could get that money back. It help my first couple purchases because I wasn't very comfortable sending money to the other side of the world to someone I didn't know. I would imagine he still does the same, although I pay in other means now.

WRAPPSWISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
Ordered the zzf no date sub on Sept 15th he says wait 10 days before in stock i say ok. Sept 29th He says I can send the bitcoin payment over and I'll receive QC in next few days... 2 weeks later still haven't received anything. Unfortunately ill be asking him to send my payment back to me

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
I'm also waiting for a next batch from the factory as the ZZF seems out of stock at the moment. So hope to get some new QC by the end of this week.