• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Li

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
Placed my first order (Tudor BB58 v2) with Li after reading a lot of good feedback here. Being able to contact Li by Whatsapp is really nice.
Received the first QC within a few days after the bank wire, but watch seemed not to be a V2 due to a too long crown tube, Li said no problem and arranged a second watch which had the same issue. No problem for Li since he told me to chase the right one. So waiting for final QC now

Reactions: lambo79

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
Got new QC from Li which were perfect. Asked for an additional photo which we made without a problem. So approved the QC. Now waiting for shipping and the trackingnumber. Can wait... so far so good

Typelements

1/8/19
EU

Stratoblaster

Known Member
29/9/16
I've been seeing jtimewatch pop up more and more, with positive experiences and nice watches
What kinda 36-40mm should I ve considering for next rep Li? :)

Stratoblaster

Known Member
29/9/16
Sorry Li... Yeah, 36-40mm is a tad 'vague'. Lol. (That just shows how much I actually "need" another watch) :)

Sm786

4/9/19
jtimewatch is a fantastic TD he is patient and understanding. I ordered a ZZF, Daytona v3, and a couple of IWC watches for my older brother. Highly recommended guys, fast communication with great english and honesty, what more can we all want as buyers. Keep up the good work Li. Thanks again!