• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IN-DEPTH REVIEW of my 1st order with Li of Jtime Watch

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
So first of all, Li / Jtime Watch appears from nowhere like a mushroom and a lot of positive comments are engulfing the forums regarding this TD and I thought, "let me give him a try" and that's what I did.

I contact him thru email and he replies really fast, even though that time is already midnight at China. It seems like this guy has a serious thing in his business. That's the first thing I notice.

Well in terms of communication (replying on your inquiry / questions or whatever it is) HE WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU. He's crazy fast.

In terms of proficiency in English language, I must say that he is really good. A lot of TD's are having a hard time communicating properly, but Li is different You can really say that he will understand the things that you want. So that's another plus point.

In terms of friendliness......well what I can say. He's delivering the WOW.

He even suggest a watch that will surely fits on the event that I'm going to use it.

After days of talking to him in regards with my order. QC come immediately.

After 2 weeks, the item arrive to me safely. And upon opening the package the watch is ticking already.

In terms of patience, he is the guy, I have a lot of questions and even if those questions are long. He answered in a long way as well.

You can feel the passion on each email that he sends to you.

I forgot to tell as well that I request a lot of QC pic and a QC vid and he gladly do it fast. As in real fast. =)

Payment is easy. I use PP anyway. Hahaha

Now I said to myself, JTime Watch will be my only TD. As I'm very comfortable with him.

I'm looking forward for our next transaction jtimewatch =)

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I agree completely with that. Li is very prompt and easy to communicate with. Bought a zzf sub from him and everything was quick. PayPal option for me as a veteran of the forum was great too. Now ordered another watch and again he is efficient and has picked me a great watch again. A great TD so far!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
I agree completely with that. Li is very prompt and easy to communicate with. Bought a zzf sub from him and everything was quick. PayPal option for me as a veteran of the forum was great too. Now ordered another watch and again he is efficient and has picked me a great watch again. A great TD so far!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's good to hear =) I'm glad Li is very consistent on each of his costumers.

BTW, I thought ZZF is still in production? Hehehe. Now, let I'm thinking to get another 1 this week. Oh FCUK my wallet =D

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
i agree!just received my arf hulk today.as said above li is very prompt with his responses and his english is probably better than mine and i'm from the uk!

i paid by transferwise which was a breeze and the watch only took 2 days to get to the uk from china,it took longer to travel the last 20 miles than from china to uk!the watch came well packaged and was covered in so much protective plastic i'm still finding bits to take off.

noob v2 daytona and a gmt are gonna be my next purchases and i will be ordering through li again,his service and price is spot on. 10/10

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
i agree!just received my arf hulk today.as said above li is very prompt with his responses and his english is probably better than mine and i'm from the uk!

i paid by transferwise which was a breeze and the watch only took 2 days to get to the uk from china,it took longer to travel the last 20 miles than from china to uk!the watch came well packaged and was covered in so much protective plastic i'm still finding bits to take off.

noob v2 daytona and a gmt are gonna be my next purchases and i will be ordering through li again,his service and price is spot on. 10/10

That's good to hear =) wear your watch in good health =)

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Now let us see those pics so we can admire the products! I agree Li is very professional

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
One more for Li's professionalism. That and he is one heck of a funny guy! I have had nothing but very positive experiences with him and plan on using him for any future purchases. =D

Dano-D

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/19
Spot on review, as this is my experience as well so far. I ordered 2 Omegas with him this morning.

For those interested in BTC. I sent him payment and within 5 minutes replied that it arrived. basically the dollar amount in whatever current BTC rate, making it very simple to pay the right amount this way. So this is a great payment alternative with Li as well.

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

IrishMT-09

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/11/17
Li is an amazing seller, polite, responsive to messages and the shipping is so fast I purchased an ARF Explorer 1 and he was great to deal with.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
So first of all, Li / Jtime Watch appears from nowhere like a mushroom and a lot of positive comments are engulfing the forums regarding this TD and I thought, "let me give him a try" and that's what I did.

I contact him thru email and he replies really fast, even though that time is already midnight at China. It seems like this guy has a serious thing in his business. That's the first thing I notice.

Well in terms of communication (replying on your inquiry / questions or whatever it is) HE WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU. He's crazy fast.

In terms of proficiency in English language, I must say that he is really good. A lot of TD's are having a hard time communicating properly, but Li is different You can really say that he will understand the things that you want. So that's another plus point.

In terms of friendliness......well what I can say. He's delivering the WOW.

He even suggest a watch that will surely fits on the event that I'm going to use it.

After days of talking to him in regards with my order. QC come immediately.

After 2 weeks, the item arrive to me safely. And upon opening the package the watch is ticking already.

In terms of patience, he is the guy, I have a lot of questions and even if those questions are long. He answered in a long way as well.

You can feel the passion on each email that he sends to you.

I forgot to tell as well that I request a lot of QC pic and a QC vid and he gladly do it fast. As in real fast. =)

Now I said to myself, JTime Watch will be my only TD. As I'm very comfortable with him.

I'm looking forward for our next transaction jtimewatch =)

:ttiwwop: