• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase of a replica. I chose Jtime

Mustaf19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/19
I am new here and after some feedback from the other members I decided to buy my first replica with the very nice Li. I contacted him by whatsapp and he answered me quite quickly by explaining the steps to follow. I ordered the ARF Datejust 41 in rhodium grey and made the payment via transferwise on Friday. Li told me that the QC peaks arrived between 1 and 3 days. For the moment I'm waiting to receive. I will keep you informed of the rest of my order. Thanks to Li for her kindness and patience because I asked her a lot of questions because this is my first purchase of rep.

Last edited:

Mustaf19

12/6/19
As do i. I'm waiting on my first delivery now, should be here wednesday. I'll report back, I have a thread started as well.

I hope you'll be happy with your watch mate! How long after your payment did you receive QC pics ?

Mustaf19

12/6/19
11 days! It's really long I think... after if you wait 11 days but the watch is really great so it's good! But if you wait 11 days and you RL the watche... it's annoying! I'm wait five days for now... I'm waiting. We'll see about that...

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
I hope you'll be happy with your watch mate! How long after your payment did you receive QC pics ?

I received a single QC pic of a watch that was rejected by Li due to an obvious flaw with the hour hand. I received this on the day after I paid. It was a friday, so 3 days later I received the QC pics of the watch I ultimately received which was perfect. =) I'm updating my post right now.

Mustaf19

12/6/19
So, I spoke with Li (or someone on his team) on whatsapp yesterday and he told me that the AR factory is late for my watch. So for the moment I don't have any QC photos. He asked me to be a little patient and that in some cases it can last 1 or 2 weeks... he comforted me because I was a little stressed. I'll keep you informed as soon as I have something new

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
If you get a perfect replica watch let me know.

I amend my previous comment " I ultimately received which was perfect." I haven't found any flaws in it, but I am not side by side comparing to a gen, nor am I going over it with a fine toothed comb. It's perfect in the sense that it met, or rather, exceeded my expectations- which is perfect for me. =) I do not expect a ~$400 watch to rival the quality of a 5 figure watch. I do expect it to be well made and look good, which it does in spades.

Last edited:

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Good job, noob in checking out jitime. Do update your thread with photos when you receive the piece.

I also do not expect a perfect rep when I order. Everytime, I expect the rep to be better than gen!

Reactions: Balboa

Mustaf19

12/6/19
Obviously when I say "perfect watch" it doesn't mean having a watch equal to the GEN. Of course it is not possible to pay a 400€ watch and have exactly the same as a 9k watch which is made of gold. That's what makes it so expensive too! The movement can't be the same too, which makes GEN very expensive... On the other hand for me a perfect watch is a watch where the visual is similar to the GEN. The materials are not the same but the visual is similar. At 400€ it is a top-of-the-range replica so I expect a watch that is not recognizable by the visual... and of course when I say "visual" it means with the naked eye. After that there can be flaws under the microscope hahaha

Last edited:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I received a single QC pic of a watch that was rejected by Li due to an obvious flaw with the hour hand. I received this on the day after I paid. It was a friday, so 3 days later I received the QC pics of the watch I ultimately received which was perfect. =) I'm updating my post right now.

Save us the update

Mustaf19

12/6/19
I receive my QC pics today. But after looking at the pictures I decided not to accept the watch. For the crown of the dial was a little inclined. Li is really really nice! Despite my stress and all my questions, he managed to calm me down! Hahaha Besides, he was honest and told me this flaw. Thanks again to Li and his team! I am now waiting to receive the QC of the second watch! I hope it will be much better

Mustaf19

12/6/19
You must be an absolute nightmare to deal with. Poor dealer.

Why do you say that? That's not nice. The TD himself told me that the crown was shifted. I don't see the point in coming to comment to say that. As a senior member you're supposed to help the new ones. It's a shame to have this kind of behavior...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Why do you say that? That's not nice. The TD himself told me that the crown was shifted. I don't see the point in coming to comment to say that. As a senior member you're supposed to help the new ones. It's a shame to have this kind of behavior...

A senior members job is not to help the new members where did you get this bit of information?

His comment is valid due to the minute by minute updates being provided. And the fact that your are "stressed"

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

Mustaf19

12/6/19
A senior members job is not to help the new members where did you get this bit of information?

His comment is valid due to the minute by minute updates being provided. And the fact that your are "stressed"

Sent from my Noob v9.5

I'm just saying that as a senior member he must rather be compassionate with the newcomers. Coming to comment to belittle a person who wants a watch that doesn't have big flaws like an inclined crown is not very nice.
I'm just trying to update my review for future buyers. So they can get an overview of the process. It's not a bad thing...

Last edited: