• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st quality replica order made

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
I made an order with Li based on reviews here, and he had the watch I was looking for.
Planet Ocean 600M Co-Axial GMT 43.5mm VSF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial Blue Ceramic Bezel on SS Bracelet A8605 Super Clone

I placed the order on 6/15, and payed on the same day. It was a Friday, so he informed me that it would not be ready until Monday or Tuesday. He responded quickly and answered any questions I had. On Tuesday, he informed me that the model he received had a flaw, and he was going to replace it. He sent a QC photo of the watch to show the flaw, which was a mark on the hours had.

2 days later, he sent me the QC photos for the replacement. I noticed what looked like a mark on the end link of the band, but more importantly it looks like tooling marks on the watch case itself. He quickly replied back that it must have been dirt and he sent photos of the specific area in question. I told him to go ahead and send it. Hopefully it'll be here soon!
5BjFWML

Li is quick to respond and answer any questions through Whatsapp or email- and another interesting thing I noted was that I paid WU (as much as I hated to) in order to get a discounted rate. He did not pick up the money until I had approved of the order and asked him to ship. Not sure if this is standard procedure or not, but it certainly made me feel a little better about sending a stranger overseas a good chunk of change via what might as well be an unrecoverable method. =)

Sorry I can't get picture to display properly. They are in the following Imgur link. I included the one with the marked hour hand, its about halfway through.

https://imgur.com/a/5BjFWML

5BjFWML

Last edited:

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
I received my watch today, it was perfect! I will never cease to be amazed by how quickly DHL delivers a package from the other side of the world, it was only in transit for 4 days before it reached my in the USA. The watch came in perfectly, but I had an operator error with the dive extension clasp. I didn't realize that there was a special way you had to close it, and I thought that the clasp wouldn't lock. I contacted Li on whatsapp, only to find that I had woken Li up. I still feel bad about that, how oblivious I must be. Anyway, it was completely operator error, I figured out how to close the clasp properly, and am extremely satisfied with my watch. I will absolutely be contacting Jtime again next time I want a quality replica watch.

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Snapped a few pics of the watch I received. I honestly have yet to find any issue with it at all. Sizing was a bit of a pain, I had never seen links that had a tiny screw on each side and a pin in the middle- but once I figured it out I got it sized quickly. The lume is a lot brighter than I would have suspected- I'll try to update with a lume shot later. =D

LegioPatriaNostra

Looking Around
2/7/19
Thanks for the post and pics. You just helped me decide between the Noob and the VSF versions of this watch.

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
I love the watch. Going to purchase another from Jtime here soon. Very happy with the purchase. Best part is, I have been wearing it daily and it keeps time better than my Seikos. I lose about 2 seconds per day with this model. Blown away. =D