• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Awesome experience with Jtime

Joshua1910

Horology Curious
18/6/19
Hi Joshua! May i know what kind of questions did they ask?
Would be interested to know why decided to refuse the transfer

They never specified why, just asked me questions of my relation with Li. My CC had also canceled my order so i had to do it a second time. No idea man. I will send the payment in the next few minutes and keep you guys posted.. Cant get my mind off that watch!!

Joshua1910

Horology Curious
18/6/19
They never specified why, just asked me questions of my relation with Li. My CC had also canceled my order so i had to do it a second time. No idea man. I will send the payment in the next few minutes and keep you guys posted.. Cant get my mind off that watch!!

Second try was a success ! now i play the waiting game!

velleda

Horology Curious
24/6/19
I'm thinking on buying my first rep and your posts here are helping my decission towards Jtime. Please keep us posted on updates and progress.
Many thanks!

arayo

Known Member
14/2/19
I'm thinking on buying my first rep and your posts here are helping my decission towards Jtime. Please keep us posted on updates and progress.
Many thanks!

Happy to hear that i can help.
Just ask around if you have any questions.
Give a shout out to Jtime, he will be extra friendly if you mention my name :wave-1:

arayo

Known Member
14/2/19
For those who are interested, here is the QC of the watch.
The watch has already been shipped & fingers crossed for it to reach safe & sound.

Joshua1910

Horology Curious
18/6/19
What a beauty indeed. Same here my omega purchased from Li is on its way.. hope its smooth sailing from now!

pedrospe

Horology Curious
23/7/19
Thanks so much for your great review Arayo, ive just emailed Li for my first rep purchase, hope everything goes as awesome!

arayo

Known Member
14/2/19
Thanks so much for your great review Arayo, ive just emailed Li for my first rep purchase, hope everything goes as awesome!

Good luck!
What did you purchase and remember to show us when its with you