Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Awesome experience with Jtime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arayo yes it has a scratch, but it's a rep of five digit sub that hasn't been produced for at least 15 yrs right? Think about it. Makes it more period correct.
    "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

https://picr.me/ralphy1975

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphy View Post
      arayo yes it has a scratch, but it's a rep of five digit sub that hasn't been produced for at least 15 yrs right? Think about it. Makes it more period correct.
      Haha yea i agree with you. Thats what i told Jtime as well.
      The scratch is not a turn-off for me. In fact it makes it more 'legit'
      I probably take it if there's no problem with the other part of the QC.

Comment

Glad to hear all the positive reviews for Li, so far hes been perfect with customer service. Been trying to order an Omega seamaster 300m from him for a week but the issue has been on my end. WU called me and asked me a bunch a questions regarding the reason for my transfer of funds. Ultimately they refused my transfer. Hopefully this time it will work. If anyone has had the same experience with WU, please let me know how it went.

Comment

Used WU 3 days ago thru the app
          No issues
          I did get a call from my CC company but I authorized the transaction
          Funds went thorough and deliverd to Li

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua1910 View Post
            Glad to hear all the positive reviews for Li, so far hes been perfect with customer service. Been trying to order an Omega seamaster 300m from him for a week but the issue has been on my end. WU called me and asked me a bunch a questions regarding the reason for my transfer of funds. Ultimately they refused my transfer. Hopefully this time it will work. If anyone has had the same experience with WU, please let me know how it went.
            Hi Joshua! May i know what kind of questions did they ask?
            Would be interested to know why decided to refuse the transfer

Comment

Originally posted by arayo View Post

Hi Joshua! May i know what kind of questions did they ask?
              Would be interested to know why decided to refuse the transfer
              They never specified why, just asked me questions of my relation with Li. My CC had also canceled my order so i had to do it a second time. No idea man. I will send the payment in the next few minutes and keep you guys posted.. Cant get my mind off that watch!!

Comment

They never specified why, just asked me questions of my relation with Li. My CC had also canceled my order so i had to do it a second time. No idea man. I will send the payment in the next few minutes and keep you guys posted.. Cant get my mind off that watch!!
                Second try was a success ! now i play the waiting game!

Comment

Second try was a success ! now i play the waiting game!
                  Glad to hear that!
                  Let us know when the watch has arrived safely at your place

Comment

I'm thinking on buying my first rep and your posts here are helping my decission towards Jtime. Please keep us posted on updates and progress.
                    Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by velleda View Post
                      I'm thinking on buying my first rep and your posts here are helping my decission towards Jtime. Please keep us posted on updates and progress.
                      Many thanks!
                      Happy to hear that i can help.
                      Just ask around if you have any questions.
                      Give a shout out to Jtime, he will be extra friendly if you mention my name

Comment

For those who are interested, here is the QC of the watch.
                        The watch has already been shipped & fingers crossed for it to reach safe & sound.

Comment

What a beauty indeed. Same here my omega purchased from Li is on its way.. hope its smooth sailing from now!

Comment

Thanks so much for your great review Arayo, ive just emailed Li for my first rep purchase, hope everything goes as awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by pedrospe View Post
                              Thanks so much for your great review Arayo, ive just emailed Li for my first rep purchase, hope everything goes as awesome!
                              Good luck!
                              What did you purchase and remember to show us when its with you

Comment

Working...
                              X