• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order from Jtime

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
Reached out to Li via Wechat for a VSF Ceramic Deep Black Planet Ocean when i saw the post for CF bezels
He replied quite quickly that it was out of stock but promised to keep a lookout for me, surprised that a few weeks later he contacted me to update me it was available, appreciating the call back, i ordered up another watch and made payment via bank transfer which was very convenient for me.

Payment was received quickly and Lin updated me via WeChat, QC pics were sent 2 days later, and once approved shipped out via DHL. Took 2 days to reach me

All in, it was good service, comms in english and use of WeChat makes it much more convenient for me to use his services

All in, ive been quite satisfied with the service, to quote another member "white glove service" would sum it up nicely
jtimewatch much thanks, dont forget abt my 2nd order !

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Thanks man, I am glad to have deal with you as well.
No problem on your 2nd order, we are working on it now.
Will update you soon.
Cheers.

centrum

27/7/14
I agree that the use of WeChat is really convenient and their big strength. I am looking forward to grab Panerais once they are rereleased.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk