• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing First order with JTime

colorado time

Looking Around
25/11/21
I After over a month , no watch,no tracking update, no response to emails , do not know what to think,do not mind waiting,but let me know if your stealing from me, just don't care, anything.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Wow so how do you think guys who are waiting 3+ plus months feel. Only a month. Calm down your money isnt lost. Lots of arrests and factories closing. Lots of orders so you as the rest must wait and be patient. Takes time unlike a year ago. So calm down and relax. I waited 2 months to get a watch. This is a waiting game. Plus check your spam folder. Sometimes emails end up there.

Reactions: kavorca1

nunyabusiness

Supporter
Certified
16/9/21
Wokeville, USA
you sure you bought from the real TD?

Bolded for emphasis.

I've not been around long, but I've seen a few people post this story, then find out they they googled the TD, instead of clicking a link here on RWI, and fell victim to a scam site. Set up to look just like the TD site, but when you send money, it's gone forever.

Did you order from the correct URL?

Have the emails you've been sending been addressed to the correct TD email address, that you got from the verified real TD web site?

But also, as others have mentioned, this isn't Amazon.

It also varies from order to order.

I got a Clean Hulk from in a TD in about 2 weeks, click to delivery.

I have a 5167 that's been on order for over a month. No idea when I'll see QC for it, but I'll keep waiting till I do.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi OP

But I think you probably made the order with a scammer or an impostor pretending to be us.
Coz based on how we operate, you probably will need to wait for long for a QC update currently based on what exact model you are ordering, but there is no way for us to not respond the customer's email or messages.

My only real website is jtime.io and my only real contact email is [email protected].
Others than these are all scammers and impostors

Wish the info helps.

Reactions: P..DR..D

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
^ This.....and welcome to the forum.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

colorado time

Looking Around
25/11/21
To all those who have experience with this website who shook their heads and exclaimed only a month? What about those waiting 2 months,etc etc. Your assistance with someone on this site reflects your passive aggressive insecure behavior associated with abnormal narcissistic thinking. It was a scam,glad I did not listen to you. The real JTime got intact with me. For those who genuinely wanted to assist -thanks,but you are a small group within this community. When you treat new people as if you are knowledgeable, but withhold that knowledge and offer nothing but windbag responces,,it isa wonder this site still exists.
What ask yourself, would promote a newcomer to returning to a site that is anti social?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
To all those who have experience with this website who shook their heads and exclaimed only a month? What about those waiting 2 months,etc etc. Your assistance with someone on this site reflects your passive aggressive insecure behavior associated with abnormal narcissistic thinking. It was a scam,glad I did not listen to you. The real JTime got intact with me. For those who genuinely wanted to assist -thanks,but you are a small group within this community. When you treat new people as if you are knowledgeable, but withhold that knowledge and offer nothing but windbag responces,,it isa wonder this site still exists.
What ask yourself, would promote a newcomer to returning to a site that is anti social?

No, the reason we acted that way is because the way you worded your post. You should have read up before you ordered as thats what every post and every moderator or member tells new members. Your 1st post was bitching how you got ripped and no answer. You are to blame for what you got. You should have went to TD page and used that link, not google. And when you did order from a scam site you went on here to complain which makes the TD look bad for your lack of research. So understand its you who did this and you got what you deserved. Its a tough love we give here. You must 1st contact dealer and make sure its a legit site, or at least post what site you bought it from and ask if its real. Not just assume and bash the TD as a 1st post. And then complain why you got the treatment that we gave you and deserve. But you learned and hopefully this is a warning to others, but sadly its not. Many order from google search a fake site than bash a TD for not getting their order and make a big fuss. Only then to see they didnt even order it from a TD or even read anything which is posted for new memebers. So thats why you got what you did. Im glad you fixed it and understand we are bashing because you came out swinging and claming a TD did you wrong. Now that you got it fixed. Enjoy the watch when you get it and be patient. And stay in here helping noobs like yourself not make the same mistake, but sadly there will be many.

we bash because we love. Now go and read all the sicky posts for new watch owners so you can stay ahead of the game.