• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Jtime

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
Hello everybody,
I ordered a 116710 BLNR CF on 9.8.2021 and today I received the QC that I approved from Lana!
Now I will wait for the tracking!
What to say?
Congratulations, perfect job Li & Lana

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
Today they advised me that due to customs inspections in China the shipment will be delayed! Fingers crossed!

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
I'm starting to worry! The tracking always shows the same status from August 20th!

Last edited:

Denny14

Known Member
7/9/16
yes, they stopped them all strangely. they should change the shipping method, and alternate, my package left more than 20 days ago and I still haven't received any new tracking, you have to be very patient, but I don't see it as beautiful as a situation, even if Li is doing his best to unlock the situation.
Hopefully ..

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
Honestly I have lost hope! I am very patient but such a long delay is not possible! The tracking is always stopped on August 20th!

slashcam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/4/21
Germany
Maybe this helps: I experienced the same problems with my package (shipped on August 20th and no change in the shipping status since then) but yesterday, Lana reached out to me and told me, that my package has been returned to the shipping agent because of customs security checkings issues kind of things ;). But it was already reshipped :)

So hopefully they reach out to you, too... as always, Li and Lana acted very professional and friendly, it's a pleasure :thumbsup: thanks again, I love jtimewatch

Last edited:

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
Maybe this helps: I experienced the same problems with my package (shipped on August 20th and no change in the shipping status since then) but yesterday, Lana reached out to me and told me, that my package has been returned to the shipping agent because of customs security checkings issues kind of things ;). But it was already reshipped :)

So hopefully they reach out to you, too... as always, Li and Lana acted very professional and friendly, it's a pleasure :thumbsup: thanks again, I love jtimewatch
Thanks for the information! I hope they will contact me shortly!

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
Today they advised me that they're waiting for instructions from the shipping agent in order my package!
It's a long, long story!
Basically an Odyssey!
Grunf aka Ulysses

Last edited:

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
The second tracking doesn't move either!
But the biggest disappointment is that JTime doesn't reply to my mails!

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
Today Li told me (via WA) that my tracking will get update very soon! I hope so!

Robinos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
Norway
Seems like EMS shipping has troubles around that area, mine stopped a month ago too, you're not alone. Hopefully we get it soon!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
My tracking is slowly moving!
Today it was handed over to the airline!

It could still get rejected and sent back to Guangzhou. Happened to me a few times. There’s nothing the TD can do after it has been passed to the agent. If the parcel gets rejected by the authorities, it’ll get sent back to the shipping agent and they will attempt to reship it with new tracking. No need to ask your TD for updates each day. It is what it is. They can’t do nothing. This is the situation with China shipping and reps right now. Some parcels get lucky and some get stuck for months.

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
I know the situation!
I only ask them every 15/20 days if there is any news!
Do you think I disturb them too much?

Grunf

Known Member
1/12/20
Europe
It's finally arrived!
2 months and 16 days of waiting!
Thanks to Li, Lana,....... and to my patience!
(It's a beautiful game but extremely stressful!)

Reactions: jtimewatch