• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another experience with Li / JTIME Watches

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
jtimewatch

Hello dear forum members

First of all, forgive me if I write like a disabled person, but I like to refer you to google-translate for this;)

I've shopped at Li for several racks so far and so far I've always been lucky and it went like this:
Whatsapp:

1. Order with advice (which factory, advantages and disadvantages, availability) and a little small talk.
2. 2-6 days for QC
3. According to GL about 3 days to the tracking number

After 1.7. where some things have changed, it happened for the first time that I noticed that Li's shipping agent was using a different label for shipping. I was puzzled because nothing was declared on it that could indicate the amount and value of the content - possibly noticeable for the customs officers.
In any case, I was calmed down and, as always, I put my trust.

When the package was confiscated at customs, I was unsettled because another package with the "new" label was on the way to me.
Of course, Li asked me directly whether I would like a financial or material refund. As I am currently in contact with the authorities, I decided to get a financial refund which was not a problem - thanks for that.

It turned out today that the declaration was probably exclusively digital in the barcode with the new (triangle) method that was used, because a package with 2 beauties arrived at me today.

Li gave me very good advice on the whole story, not just with the watches, but also with all the trappings that are going on now.
Thanks for that!

When I've kept my feet still for a while under the table, I'll send Li a Whatsapp again and bother him with orders.

I am happy to recommend my friend.
Take my money :)

Last edited: