• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST TIME PURCHASE FROM JTIME - posted to Australia

BEN - AUSTRALIA

Looking Around
27/7/21
After reading many reviews on this forum - I decided to take the plunge and purchase a no date (CLEAN) Sub from JTIME. - I’m told easy to source.

I made the purchase on 17/07/2021. I used PayPal (friends family) this cost me an extra $20 AUD on top of the purchase price - however it meant that JTIME would receive my money instantly, without a delay for the money to clear. Li tells me that I will receive QC Photos within 7-10 Business days. (This is a long time compared to other TD’s - however… I remain patient)

11-Days in, I haven’t had a response from either Li or Lana - I will keep group updated as this progresses.

Hopefully this is all part of the process and there is no problems with my purchase.

Signed by a very nervous First Time Buyer :)

Living in Australia

Reactions: Bppl

Bppl

Looking Around
29/7/21
Same here, I made a purchase from Jtime after reading on this site that was a trusted dealer. Right now I am not so sure of that... I paid by credit card and my card was already debited the amount of purchase plus the international fee transaction (I am in US) Never got a response from them for the first 72 hours. Only after I requested from them a payment confirmation they replied to my email acknowledging that they have received the payment - just that - I wrote another email to them requesting information as to when will I receive the watch I bought and they only replied the following: Please consider that currently processing time is 5-10 working days - You will receive further information in some time . I don't really know but it is a very odd behavior, if they really want to be a trusted dealer they should provide some information regarding the status and give some comfort to their clients that have paid and have nothing to hang on... I am also nervous that I have chosen the wrong company to buy my replica watch. Hopefully I won't lose my money.

Maxxum

Horology Curious
15/3/18
BEN - AUSTRALIA / Bppl Don´t worry, this is normal process caused by Covid and the (still ongoing?) raids.
Some trouble at the market.I bougt several watches from Li, at the moment I´m waiting for QC since 4 weeks and I`m relaxed.
Li is reliable in my eyes.

Reactions: BEN - AUSTRALIA

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Same here, I made a purchase from Jtime after reading on this site that was a trusted dealer. Right now I am not so sure of that... I paid by credit card and my card was already debited the amount of purchase plus the international fee transaction (I am in US) Never got a response from them for the first 72 hours. Only after I requested from them a payment confirmation they replied to my email acknowledging that they have received the payment - just that - I wrote another email to them requesting information as to when will I receive the watch I bought and they only replied the following: Please consider that currently processing time is 5-10 working days - You will receive further information in some time . I don't really know but it is a very odd behavior, if they really want to be a trusted dealer they should provide some information regarding the status and give some comfort to their clients that have paid and have nothing to hang on... I am also nervous that I have chosen the wrong company to buy my replica watch. Hopefully I won't lose my money.

Sorry mate, but I think you made the order with a imposter pending to be us based on the other post you made in anothe thread to confirm out email.

Again, My only real site is at https://jtime.io/
My only contact email is at [email protected]

BEN - AUSTRALIA

Looking Around
27/7/21
Hi All - Just an update!

I received my watch (No Date Submariner CLEAN FACTORY) yesterday from JTIME! (Posted to AUSTRALIA)

The watch was very well packed - and appears to be in perfect working order as per the QC photos at least at first glance.

It did take 10 business days to get my QC Photos - obviously I would have liked them sooner, but Li did make this clear from the onset.

Postage to Australia was in my opinion quite fast… roughly 6 days.

Communication was not not instantaneous and sometimes took longer than I would have liked (being a new nervous first time buyer) - However, I found Li and Lana to be upfront, friendly and honest at all times.

I would have no issue going though Li again for all future purchases as I am very happy with the service he provided.

Advice for the First Time Buyer - GO THROUGH A REPUTABLE DEALER, Do your research. I read a lot of reviews - and chose to go through JTIME. I am very happy I made that choice.

Obviously BE CAREFUL of scam websites… and make sure that you are speaking to “the real deal!”