• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sorry for My "Disappearance" on WhatsApp

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

I am sincerely sorry about being disappeared on WhatsApp in past more than 2 days, if you have tried to reach me there.

I have been going through a long trip during the weekend off, then I was holding a company summing-up meeting for a whole one day with my teammates to make our working flow more clear in order to provide as best service as we can to all of our lovely customers in the future.

Things I have been through in past 2 days makes my work still piled up now, even though I worked like more than 16 hours daily in past 2 days.
So I did not get a chance to squeeze my proper time for WhatsApp yet.

But no worries, I will be back to those people who are waiting my reply on WhatsApp as soon as I can.

Thank you for all your kind understanding and support.

All the best to you all.
Li

2020-05-13 02:30 am in China

atozzotas

7/1/15
Li you are great. Thanks for your service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machinesia

Horology Curious
24/1/20
Thanks for the heads up Li. We know you're going through lots of work. Keep it up!

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Keep it up Li, you are the best! I have a few pieces I would like to order and will get in touch with you soon.

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
Thanks Li, we were worried about you :D

Legacyy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/20
Thanks for the info.
Hope you had a nice trip

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

ocsecnarF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/20
No worries! Thank you for the info, and good luck for your project!

lun4tec

Looking Around
28/7/20
Hello Li! Is it better to email you och whatsapp you? or it makes no difference? cheers

mesort

Looking Around
11/7/20
It’s impossible to reach him anymore. Not responding at all

jaycyclops

Horology Curious
18/6/20
Li, I sent you wore on Monday and today is Friday and I still have not heard back from you. Can you please get back to me, I sent wire for patek ppf 5711 v4 and Daytona 116519 ss/ss grey/STK A4130. I’m starting to get worried, I have sent three emails and no response. I will try RWI and next WhatsApp to see if I can get you. I know your busy, but I really would like a response.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Li’s status on WhatsApp is ‘Not feeling well recently, will be back to you ASAP’ so maybe give him a bit of time.

BitcoinRWI

Looking Around
2/9/20
Thanks Li, just pulled trigger on Aqua Terra 150m. Looking forward to seeing QC when you get chance to catch up.

Hope the trip was fruitful.

Minimalcat

Horology Curious
2/2/20
I‘ve sent several messages on Whatsapp this weekend but they haven’t been delivered yet (only one grey check ✔️).
Has the number changed or is Li just unavailable atm?

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Im wondering if he is ok, we've been in direct email correspondences regarding several items, but no reply, no update since close two weeks now. Did he get back to any of you recently?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I had email exchanges with Li for part sourcing and a new watch order a last week-end yes, he maybe busy but he was responsive as usual.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk