• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Be Aware of Impostors Scam Sites

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
OMG... I just realized that I got scammed. https://jtimewatch.net/
It was my first time of rep watch order. So pissed !!

I’ve been member of this forum for near to 5 years and yet I also was tricked. The things is this scam site even can send me shipping tracking which of course is another scam site after I did some googling. I think the reason why they go all the way to evident shipping tracking is to justify that they did ship the items if buyers initiate charge back ….

I strongly encourage all members to be 100% certain of the web address before placing any order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSignR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/21
Germany
dang lucky i viewed this forum , i nearly just ordered from the fake site https://jtimewatch.net/ as they were doing a 25% off, phew
will place a order with the real jtime site now.

Damn, wtf ... I accidently also just landed on this fake site ... had to come here to RWI to check for the correct JTime site (of course: https://jtime.io/)!!! Unbelievable those fake sites ... also almost got tricked, but then luckily I got suspicious.

Mk0786

Horology Curious
8/3/22
New member here , I was so close to buying from a fake jtime site, they had a what'sapp number , was responsive and quite 'helpful' inticed me further with a sale and then a first time order discount sent me all the pictures I requested . Luckily read this post and also another saying more often than not prices don't vary a huge amount and this site was coming in around $180 cheaper than everyone else .

I'll be buying from the real jtime soon tho ????

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Hello,
Please take care before ordering, at first send a message to Li about your order and after that you could buy !
take care

Evilspell

INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Bonjour, je veux acheter un Aquanaut 5167A et sur Jtime il y a 2 modèles : 1 montre 5167 SS ZF à 498$ et 1 montre 5167A SS 3KF à 578$.
quelle est la différence entre ces 2 montres svp, merci ?

Evilspell

INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Est ce que le mécanisme de ZF est moins performant que le 3KF ? ou est ce la qualité de reproduction de la montre qui fait la différence entre ZF et 3 KF, merci pour vos réponses les amis ! ;)

ApexDestroyer

Time-Keeper
Certified
13/1/23
USA
[SCAM]www.jtime.watch[SCAM] is very similar to the TD www.jtime.io

Their prices are just low enough to be believable as a great deal. They even try to bait you with a huge discount if you pay using Crypto. Don't be fooled. There are also other websites that are rebranded clones of this scam site.

I'm new here but I wouldn't trust a site that isn't directly linked in the TD section of this forum.