• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order with Li

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
After a really good first experience with Li on the Tudor Black Bay 58 v2. Now ordered another two watches, Rolex Submariner ZZF and VSF Omega Seamaster 2018 v2. Again really good contact with Li and also good recommendations by Li. Waiting for QC pictures now ;-)

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
How did you contact? Wont reply on wechat anymore

tictoc1987

Horology Curious
10/9/19
I ordered a ZZF sub about 9 days ago from Li. I think they are out of stock so I'm still waiting on QC. I've also seen that the latest ZZF watches do not have the "liquid dial" as much anyways. Trying to stay patient.

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
I ordered a ZZF sub about 9 days ago from Li. I think they are out of stock so I'm still waiting on QC. I've also seen that the latest ZZF watches do not have the "liquid dial" as much anyways. Trying to stay patient.

I'm also waiting for the QC pictures on a ZZF Sub. New batches are available again according to Li. It seemed they were out of stock for a while.

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
I'm also waiting for a new production batch of the ZZF Sub after rejecting the first QC.

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
A short update on my order process with Li;
So far Li has been responding perfectly and updating me.
But nevertheless, I hope the Subs are available soon otherwise I might consider changing to a different watch.

- 25/09/2019 Payment made
- 29/09/2019 QC for the VSF Omega Seamaster v2 (Perfect so green light)
- 06/10/2019 QC for the ZZF Rolex Sub (Rejected due to misalignment of the 12 marker)
- 21/10/2019 Update that new batch is expected to arrive from the factory at 25/10

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
After waiting for quite some time on the ZZF I asked Li if he could change it to the new Noob v10 sub and he was happy to do that, so awaiting QC pics on that one now.

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
Quick update; Li managed to get a ZZF from a new batch. So received QC that I GL.
Now the waiting begins... Will share some pics when I have both watches in hand.
Awesome communication with Li, will order again from him.

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
Watches are almost here according to the tracking info.
I will post some pictures of both the Omega Seamaster 300m v2 and the ZZF Submariner Date.
And then up to the next watches on the wishlist.

G123

1/6/19
Li is really fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typelements

1/8/19
EU
I received both watches in the meantime. Both look absolutely great.
And great service again by Li.

$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: jtimewatch