• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Li. I highly recommend!

rmoreno31

Looking Around
4/9/19
I recently placed my first order with Li and right off the bat you can tell he is not your average watch dealer. He stays up late to answer clients in all time zones in a timely manner, his communication skills are great, and he carries himself in a hip and modern way that will make you feel comfortable in every step of your purchase.

I reached out to Li on August 16 in regards to a Piaget watch and he got back to me the following day about the availability of the watch. After chatting with Li a bit throughout the day, I changed my mind and wanted something more suitable for daily wear and decided on a Yacht Master Rhodium 40mm. On August 18th the money transfer was made and the order to the noob factory was put in. On August 27th Li reached out to me with the QC photos. We chatted a bit in between the days waiting for the QC photos, so don't feel like you can't touch base with him while waiting. He's really cool.
On August 29th he sent me a photo of the tracking number and the watching wrapped, ready to be shipped in the box. Within less than a week, on September 3rd my watch arrived! I was amazed at how fast the timing was. 2 weeks and 4 days and I had an amazing watch in my hands.

I love everything about this watch and can't stop looking at my wrist! Li definitely made a great first impression and got himself a new regular client. He's great about answering all questions and will only leave you asking yourself 'when is it acceptable to make my next purchase?'

I took photos and a video showing the movement of the rhodium color in the light but can't figure out how to upload!

If you're looking for a trusted dealer and are a bit skeptical like I am, then Li is definitely the dealer that will help make you feel comfortable with all aspects of your purchase! I highly reccomend you reach out and see if he can find your new dream watch!

Paulings

Looking Around
4/9/19
Since September 5th he’s only e-mailed me back once. Seems kind of difficult to set up a purchase. Should I be using something other than e-mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmoreno31

Looking Around
4/9/19
Paulings what I did was email him that I reached out on whatsapp and provided him my whatsapp info. Some responses are slower than others but I definitely trust that he will get you situated soon.

Paulings

Looking Around
4/9/19
Paulings what I did was email him that I reached out on whatsapp and provided him my whatsapp info. Some responses are slower than others but I definitely trust that he will get you situated soon.

Thanks, my dude. Appreciate the help!

rmoreno31

Looking Around
4/9/19
Matt5513 jtime watch. A TD on this forum. If you don't see what you're looking for on the website he has listed I'm sure you can ask him if he can find it.

Reactions: Matt5513

Gogotaquitos

Horology Curious
3/7/19
Since September 5th he’s only e-mailed me back once. Seems kind of difficult to set up a purchase. Should I be using something other than e-mail?

I spoke to Li pretty recently. He has been going through all the messages he has been receiving. But rest assured he will get back to you. The best method to contact him is either through wechat or whatsapp. those will be quicker than email. It is also Moon Festival in Asia right now and I know Li and his team took a few days off (which they should).

Klin7on

Horology Curious
22/7/19
Best Trusted dealer on RWI in terms of communication and service! Salute to Mr. Li, Got a Submariner 116610 LN date with him! So much happiness hahahah! Thanks Mr. Li

Klum1971

Horology Curious
28/1/15
I just placed my first order for a ZZF Sub. Li informed me that it would be 10 days before QC. I appreciated his upfront communication. Will keep you all posted on this transaction.

devilpro7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/19
After trying to make contact with some TD, I have to say that Li is the best one here, will pull my first trigger with him after their holidays.

WRAPPSWISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
I just placed my first order for a ZZF Sub. Li informed me that it would be 10 days before QC. I appreciated his upfront communication. Will keep you all posted on this transaction.

Said same thing to me aswell, have you received your QC pics yet?