• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current Order Experience

fields_of_urris

Looking Around
22/3/18
Hi -

Just thought i'd outline my current experience, in an objective way:

22nd August - Made the order through the website, and sent a whatsapp screenshot to confirm
23rd August - Followed up on the whatsapp, as I saw the user was online but didn't respond to my message. I asked for confirmation of the order.
Received a response to say that order received - all good.
29th August - I sent a whatsapp asking for the current status, as i was awaiting QC pics. Was told that the factory had an issue with the clasp supplier, which caused a delay. All good.
3rd September - Asked for an update, no response.

Subjective opinion time:

Contact isn't great. I'm not sure what the profit margin is, but an odd text every few days with an update isn't a huge amount to ask I don't think? It's closing in on two weeks since i made the bank transfer, with little comfort that progress is gonna be made...

Will update if there are updates.

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Li is very trustworthy. Don't worry if it takes longer to source a watch. Just be patient and you will be fine. He has excellent customer service. If he didn't respond after several days, he is probably just really busy or accidentally missed your message.

maahir

Horology Curious
13/8/19
I'm some what in the same situation...
Its my first time purchase and there has been no response in over 24 Hours..
An odd text with an update isn't a huge amount to ask I don't think?

Checking my phone every few minutes and hoping to get a response soon...

fragfeaster777

Looking Around
17/8/19
Hey guys, it's my 1st post here, and I too had a similar experience to what you guys are currently facing, but I just heard back from Li and all good. Li just sent me a pic of my rep being put in a DHL box, and the tracking shows that it's coming from Hong Kong, so it wouldn't surprise me if business is a bit messy there at the moment given the protests.

Here's a bit more info:
19-Sep: Contacted Li for advice on a Hulk
20-Sep (+1 day): Li gets back to me with more info
21-Sep (+2 days): I agree to pay.
22-Sep (+3 days): Li sends me payment info, I pay, Li acknowledges receipt of payment
28-Sep (+9 days): QC pics come in, I ask some q's.
29-Sep (+10 days): Li address my concerns, and I accept the watch
04-Sep (+16 days): Li sends me the pic of the watch in a DHL box, along with the tracking number.

So hopefully this addresses some concerns! Li does have an excellent reputation and his posts comparing submariners from different factories were highly informative. I wouldn't worry just yet.

Reactions: Moza

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

Regarding to the OP post, I would like to say that I am sorry about what was happening about the delay.
As the ZZF is really facing some issues with parts supplier, and some of my customers are still waiting for it.
Please believe me that I am the one who wants to make the procedure faster than any one else as I am very stressful too when I meet a delay from factory.
But one thing for sure is that I will not scam anyone and keep my best to get my job done for any of our customers.

All the best
Li

BMDO

Looking Around
9/9/19
Hi jtimewatch - I had emailed you about a ZZF watch, but will look to connect with you here.

Per your note above, ZZF is having some difficulty with the parts supplier. Has this changed at all, and is it affecting currently listed models on your site?

Last edited:

Gogotaquitos

Horology Curious
3/7/19
Has anyone been in contact with Li over the past few days. I have been trying to get in contact with him regarding an order. Been trying for about 5 days on multiple platforms with no response. I know that he was in the hospital previously but should be out now?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Has anyone been in contact with Li over the past few days. I have been trying to get in contact with him regarding an order. Been trying for about 5 days on multiple platforms with no response. I know that he was in the hospital previously but should be out now?
Likewise, no response from WhatsApp. I presume the backlog of orders has kept him very busy indeed. Hope he's able to recover and breathe again, the poor gentleman! I wish him the best in this business.

- Benny

Edit: he just messaged me and he's been working ALL NIGHT to answer messages nonstop. What a trooper. Absolute respect. He's human too and needs breaks and spend time with family. Sometimes we forget that vendors are people.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Moza

Gogotaquitos

Horology Curious
3/7/19
Likewise, no response from WhatsApp. I presume the backlog of orders has kept him very busy indeed. Hope he's able to recover and breathe again, the poor gentleman! I wish him the best in this business.

- Benny

Edit: he just messaged me and he's been working ALL NIGHT to answer messages nonstop. What a trooper. Absolute respect. He's human too and needs breaks and spend time with family. Sometimes we forget that vendors are people.

fair enough. i can dig that. glad to know that hes still running. appreciate the update

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
fair enough. i can dig that. glad to know that hes still running. appreciate the update
Hope you get updates on your end soon. Definitely wasn't sledging you mate, it was more of a rant on my end lol

Klin7on

Horology Curious
22/7/19
For all you guys worried about communicating with Mr. Li. Just be patient on it, I am 1st time buyer of Mr. Li and I bought ZZF Black Sub, I got the watch in my wrist and all has been very good.. The watch itself, Chatting with Mr. Li really is pretty awesome in my experience.. He’s a reputable seller so just have more patience if your having issues with His Reply. He’ll surely reply all your queries on Whatsapp, He maybe just too busy of something important.. No one knows exactly what happens but surely He’ll get back to U all. Cheers guys.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI